Regenicin Inc. (OTC: RGIN) stock price is obviously the hottest topic in biotech sector today. Another biotech company we believe strongly in is Advaxis Inc. (OTC: ADXS), a leader in developing the next generation of immunotherapies for cancer and infectious diseases which we profiled two weeks ago. ADXS stock could see some savvy buying today in the shadows of RGIN after the Company announced the publication of pre-clinical research with ADXS-PSA (ADXS31-142), Advaxis’ Lm-LLO immunotherapy targeting the PSA antigen associated with prostate cancer.
ADXS stock is -21.64% below the 50 day moving average, -34.12% below the 200 day moving average, -57.14% below the $0.21 52 week high, and just 12.50% above the $0.08 52 week low.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
The study Advaxis conducted showed:
• The combination of ADXS-PSA immunotherapy and radiation therapy resulted in complete regression of established tumors in 60% of mice compared to ≤ 10% complete regression in either of the treatments alone
• In mice that completely regressed after combination therapy, tumors did not develop upon re-challenge with tumor cells, suggesting the induction of systemic and protective immune memory
• Also, combination therapy resulted in increased induction of PSA-specific T cells in the periphery and an increased infiltration of these cells in the tumor microenvironment
ADXS-PSA is an immunotherapy that is designed to target the PSA antigen associated with prostate cancer. This agent is based on Advaxis proprietary technology and uses a non-pathogenic live attenuated strain of Listeria monocytogenes to express a fusion protein of PSA joined to a non-toxic fragment of the adjuvant Listeria protein listeriolysin O (tLLO). Advaxis Lm-LLO technology also inhibits Treg and MDSC cells within the tumor microenvironment that promote immunologic tolerance of the prostate cancer cells of the tumor.
About Advaxis, Inc.
Advaxis is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing the next generation of immunotherapies for cancer and infectious diseases. Advaxis immunotherapies are based on a novel platform technology using live, attenuated bacteria that are bio-engineered to secrete an antigen/adjuvant fusion protein that is designed to redirect the powerful immune response all human beings have to the bacterium to the cancer itself.
In April 2012, Advaxis’ lead construct, ADXS-HPV, was selected as the Best Therapeutic Vaccine (approved or in development) at the 5th Annual Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) Awards by the vaccine industry and the journal Expert Reviews of Vaccines.
Bottom Line: ADXS should stay on the list of penny stocks to watch and accumulated for those long investors who can afford to wait for a possible buyout or FDA approval of Advaxis’ cancer therapies. We liked ADXS at 0.098, at 0.09 it’s just 9% cheaper.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.