Shares in the penny stock of Omni Ventures Inc. (OMVE), owners of PRVCY Couture Inc., are finally expanding to where the money is: The Asian Markets. OMVE stock price rose 5.26% to 0.10 on volume of 1,514,543 inthe last trading session, -80.95% below its April 27th high of 0.525. Omni Ventures issued a statement earlier today that it has begun expanding its PRVCY Couture brand to key Asian Markets. This is the biggest move the Company has made to capitalize on the enormous consumer growth in luxury markets happening in Asia currently.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
OMVE Stock Chart
Avg Trade Size: 11,740
The Asian luxury goods market is expected to grow 65% between 2010 and 2015 with a projected value of $91 Billion by 2020.
In the first move made by the newly appointed CEO of Omni Ventures, Deepak Ramchandani, the fashion industry guru has begun target marketing efforts to segments within the luxury markets in China. The Company plans to launch an e-commerce website by the end of the year in Chinese.
With 300,000 millionaires and climbing, China is on pace to become the world’s 2nd biggest purchaser of luxury goods by 2015. Major luxury names such as Burberry, Armani, PPR, LVMH, Richemont, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hermes, Prada, Bulgari and Christian Dior are fast becoming well-known brands in Asia, and Omni intends to capitalize on the double digit projected growth.
Bottom Line: OMVE is one of those penny stocks that are in accumulation mode right now for long investors who value the patience required with niche-market retail companies. OMVE had a huge run from March to April and is unlikely to repeat it. However, at a dime, this could easily trade north of 0.20 with some positive financial news.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.