Just when we thought the only thing on the menu left for AGR Energy Holdings (OTC: AGRT) was rocky mountain oysters, the penny stock goes “Pamplona” again. AGRT stock price rose for a 2nd straight day gaining 0.085 to close at 0.245, the high of the day, on a 2nd day of rising volume. Nearly 5 million shares, $1.054 million in dollar volume traded Monday giving every impression that the penny stock is far from done and giving traders 10X the profits Great Wall Builders Ltd (OTC: GWBU) pumpers have been promising.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
AGRT Stock Chart
AGR’s recent agreement consists of 70% working interest in 3 leases totaling approximately 547 acres with an already recorded 100 million barrels. This Texas acquisition by the Company is an aggressive move since several energy analysts and experts have found the recent boom in American o nshore oil production to be a direct result of increased output from Texas.
America and American oil companies get an additional boost of confidence with each domestic oil production report released. With a $20 million non-diluted financing arrangement, the Company could start “Pac-Man”ing new and existing oil wells like their Texas acquisition and the Paul Lease in Tennessee they are pursuing.
Bottom Line: No one said penny stocks were risk free and the recent uptrend in AGRT PPS could be shareholders from a week ago averaging down. In any case, the Bull stories of “massive shorts” being the reason the PPS declined last week is exactly what it is: Bull. AGRT is a pump and dump like GWBU and will, eventually, find itself grazing in the pastures of shell corporation land before changing its name. Until then, riding the bull is better than trying to catch a pig.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.