Shares in the makers of the SolaPad, Domark International Inc. (OTC: DOMK), should have a big morning of trading on their penny stock. DOMK announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Solawerks, actually received the first shipment of the SolaPad. DOMK closed yesterday up 15 cents at $3.05 on very thin volume, 324,056 shares. Skepticism surrounds the Company after the founder, CEO, President, Michael Franklin, announced his resignation just minutes after Friday’s closing bell last week. SolaPad deliveries for pre-orders are anticipated to begin during the first week of June.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
Solawerks has prepared for the launch of Apple’s iPad version 3 device with much anticipation. The revolutionary new Solapad product is an ever-charging solar and battery system that fits all versions of the Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) iPad. Once an iPad is placed into a Solapad sleeve, there is theoretically no reason to ever plug the iPad into any wall-mounted charger again.
Prior to the launch of the iPad v3, Forbes noted, “As is the case with the iPod, iPhone and the Macbook, one of the secrets of Apple’s success is the timely release of new versions of its products which help the company keep the hype up and fend off the competition.” Solawerks has adopted the same philosophy in its approach to its product cycle, culminating in the on-time release of this most recent series of Apple accessories.
Bottom Line: DOMK could be one of the hot penny stocks trading today but keep your optimism in check considering the turd the company dropped on shareholders after churning $5.5 million in volume during last Friday’s trading session.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.