After having warned that the share price was getting too high last week, Implant Sciences Corp. (IMSC) has made another major addition their advisory council. IMSC stock price has dropped 3 cents to $1.00 since we wondered whether the shares were becoming too expensive for their own good. In anticipation of getting approval in August, Implant Sciences added Robert J. Franks as an Advisor to an already “who’s who” of an advisory board the Company has been assembling.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
Franks is considered to be a security expert having held senior posts with the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Mission to the United Nations, and private organizations. Although Franks does bring a library of knowledge in the fields of of security and law enforcement, what he doesn’t bring with him is a big fat check that Implant Sciences can deposit and record as additional revenues.
With revenues falling by the wayside compared to last year and selling, general and administrative expenses having almost doubled compared to the same periods last year, “Show me the Money” is the only addition that can drive IMSC stock price above the $1.00 level and keep it there.
To view the most recent 10-Q for IMSC, click here.
Bottom Line: The penny stock of Implant Sciences is stuck in what’s called PPSP: Price Per Share Purgatory. It can’t go down much because of the fear factor believer following it has and it can’t advance because its financials are in decline. One side of the see-saw has to outweigh the other for IMSC to see a true price move. Until then, shareholders of the supplier of systems and sensors for homeland security and defense markets are stuck like chuck.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.