The penny stock of Independence Energy Corp. (OTC: IDNG) is gaining again today after the company announced an additional 2% interest in its prospect well. Over $2 million has already traded on the penny shares as IDNG stock price has gained another 4.47% already today to $3.97. The Company announced that it executed a LOI to acquire an additional 2% interest in the MontCrest Energy Drilling Program #3. If completed, it would raise Independence Energy’s ownership to 7%.
IDNG stock price has increased $1.87, 89.05%, since our initial alert.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
According to Gregory C. Rotelli, CEO and President of IDNG, he believes believe that adding to their current ownership interest fits Independence Energy’s aggressive growth strategy. Note that the MontCrest Drill Program may have encountered oil at the Shields-MEI #105H horizontal well according to reports from the Company’s May 31st update. (see here)
Bottom Line: IDNG has been one of the best performing penny stocks since the beginning of May. Although they announced a possible stock dividend (split) in the coming future, the stock price of IDNG is testing $4 and seeing very little resistance.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.