Our military, Past, Present, and Future, forfeit the ultimate sacrifice, their lives, for our freedom and liberties and for that, we give thanks. We give thanks to the military for not only setting the foundations we have today by defending and protecting us in times of war and peace, but for our future as well and those who support them in various forms like Innolog Holdings Corp. (OTC: INHC). INHC stock is one of the few penny stocks that could be in the dollar level range and beyond in the future since the Company indirectly supports our military, both at home and abroad, with their logistical expertise.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
INHC Stock Chart
Market Cap: 1.66M
Price/Sales (ttm): 0.36
Avg Vol (3 month): 6,102
Avg Vol (10 day): 30,950
a/o May 16, 2012: 15.13M
Innolog has been actively trading now for nearly four months now, under the radar of most traders screens since they are not on the weekly pump and dump list. They may no longer be after reporting their Q1 earnings and their recent $1.75 million convertible note sale which can increase to a total of $6 million. (see note details here) This was incredibly important since the Company had cash on hand of zero as of March 31, 2012.
Digging into Innolog’s 10-Q for Q1 2012, revenues were relatively constant at $1.19 million for the three months ended March 31, 2012 compared to $1.30 million for the same period the year prior. Operating loss increased to $540,610 for the quarter compared to a loss of $298,460 for the same period the year prior. Note: Revenues from prime contracts and subcontracts with U.S. Government agency customers in aggregate accounted for 100% of total revenues for the 12 months ended March 31, 2012 and 2011.
The Company has roughly 24 full-time employees as well as a number of part-time employees, contractors and consultants. Of the Company’s overall employee and consultant base, 33% hold ‘Secret’ security clearances and an additional 50% hold ‘Top Secret’ level clearances. The client list of INHC Wholly owned subsidiary Innovative Logistics Techniques is very impressive:
• Air Force Materiel Command
• Army Materiel Command (AMC)
• Communications – Elec. Life Cycle Mgmt. Command
• Corps of Engineers (COE)
• Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
• Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
• Forces Command (FORSCOM)
• Industrial Operations Command (IOC)
• Information Systems Engineering Command (ISEC)
• Logistics Innovation Agency (LIA)
• Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD)
• Navy Fleet Industrial Supply Center
• Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) – 37% of 2011 Revenues
• Naval Supply Systems Command
• Naval Surface Weapons Center
• Office, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4 (ODSLOG)
• PM, Global Combat Support System Army (GCSS-A)
• Soldier & Biological Chemical Command (SBCCOM)
• SPAWAR System Center
Civil and Commercial
• U.S. Census Bureau
• Smithsonian Institute
• Department of Interior
• Department of Homeland Security
• Department of State
• General Services Administration
• Department of Treasury
INHC was recently awarded a contract with the Air Force and their two major contracts with the Army and Navy remain solid and are growing. The Company anticipates this new contract will add additional revenue in 2012. The Company’s active contracts include the following:
Air Force: Acquisition of Consolidated Enterprise Support Services
Army (BAH): Program Management Support Services (PMSS-2)
Army (SNVC): Information Technology Services-Small Business (ITSSB)
Army, AMCOM (Metters): AMCOM Express (Logistics)
Army, FORSCOM (CACI): Field & Installation Readiness Support Team (FIRST)
Army, FORSCOM (LM): Operations, Planning, Training and Resource Support Services (OPTARRS)
Army, TACOM (Waltonen Engineering): TARDEC Omnibus
MARCORSYSCOM (DTI/Kryos): Commercial Enterprise Omnibus Support Svcs (CEOss)
Naval Sea Systems Command: SeaPort-e
Note: The Company discussing with tax authorities a payment plan for the delinquent filing and remitting of payroll taxes withheld since December 31, 2009, valued at approximately $3.36 million, including estimated penalties and interest.
About INHC Stock
Innolog Holdings Corp. is a holding company designed to make acquisitions of companies in the government services industry. Their first acquisition, Innovative Logistics Techniques, Inc. was founded in 1989 by retired Army Colonel Verle Hammond and, since that time, has established its reputation as a reliable provider of logistics, systems engineering, information services and supply chain management solutions services primarily to agencies of the U.S. government, but also to state and local agencies and to private businesses. They provide tools to their customers, which allow them to manage the flow of goods, information or other resources through the integration of information, transportation, inventory, warehousing, material handling and security.
Bottom Line: As we salute our present, past and future troops this Memorial Day, we salute those companies like Innolog Holdings Corp. who assist our military with their logistical support services. INHC could be on the list of penny stocks that eventually gets purchased by one of the giants like Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE: LMT) or Halliburton Co. (NYSE: HAL), especially with the history INHC‘s subsidiary has had with the U.S. government since the early 90’s.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.