Which penny stock is priced at $0.161 per share and records over $1 million in revenues each quarter? If you said Genius Brands International, Inc. (OTC: GNUS) then consider yourself a savvy investor and get this penny stock on your radar screen immediately. Now the question you need to ask yourself is can the developer and marketer of entertainment products including the award winning Baby Genius® line of music and education-based products and characters make you money? If you consider the fact that Genius Brands just expanded its agreement with Groupon, Inc (Nasdaq: GRPN) to launch its 2nd offering, Little Genius® music CDs, than answer is as simple as A-B-C.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
GNUS Stock Statistics:
Market Cap: 11.54M
Price/Sales (ttm): 2.01
Avg Vol (3 month): 29,667
Avg Vol (10 day): 35,917
Shares Outstanding: 71.69M
Detailed Investor Information is available at: www.babygenius.com
GNUS‘ Little Genius® brand is an extension of the Company’s flagship Baby Genius® line whereas Baby Genius® DVDs and CDs are developed for children from 6 months of age to preschool. Little Genius® is geared towards children up to 8 years old. Children who grow up as fans of Baby Genius® characters have the opportunity to enjoy them as they grow older and learn with GNUS‘ Little Genius® content as part of Genius Brand International’s mission to grow with their customers and provide age-appropriate entertaining content to children of all ages.
GNUS Q1 Financial Highlights
Revenues from sales for the period ended March 31, 2012 (Q1) were $1,001,251 compared to $893,292 for the same period the year before. Licensing & Royalties were $29,696 for Q1 2912 compared to$413,885 for Q1 2011. Total Revenues reported were $1,030,947 for Q1 2012 compared to $1,307,177 for Q1 2011. No cause for alarm there. Since the end of Q1, the following transactions were also reported: (see GNUS Q1 here)
• On April 11, 2012, the Company agreed to issue 1 million shares of common stock in exchange for services valued at $220,000, or $0.22 per share.
• On May 2, 2012, the Company issued 111,070 shares of common stock in exchange for services valued at $22,214, or $0.20 per share.
• On May 2, 2012, the Company entered into an employment agreement with the CFO, with a term of 5 years and specifying certain salary payments and benefits.
• On May 2, 2012, the Board of Directors approved the cancellation of Circle of Education, LLC, a California limited liability company formed in 2010.
• On May 10, 2012, the Company issued 250 thousand shares of common stock pursuant to a consulting agreement valued at $47,500, or $.019 per share.
• On May 10, 2012, the Company issued 900 thousand shares of common stock in exchange for cash in the amount of $180,000, or $0.20 per share, to an accredited investor.
About GNUS Stock
Genius Brands International, Inc., formerly known as Pacific Entertainment Corporation, provides music-based products which the Company believes are entertaining, educational and beneficial to the well-being of infants and young children under the Company’s brands, including Baby Genius. Genius Brands creates, markets and sells children’s DVDs, CD music and book products in the U. S. by distribution at wholesale to retail stores and outlets, direct to consumers through various “deal for a day” sites and through digital delivery. The Company also license the use of their brands, both domestically and internationally, to others to manufacture, market and sell products based on Genius Brand’s characters and brand, whereby the Company receives advances and royalties.
Bottom Line: Be smart and get GNUS on your list of penny stocks to watch immediately. You don’t need to be a Genius to figure out that if they were issuing shares in May for services at prices between 0.19 and 0.22 that 0.161 is cheap by all standards and a lock for a gain of 18% to 36%.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Hot Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)Share