Today marks the beginning of a new era for the penny stock of Omega Commercial Finance Corp. (OCFN). Having just opened a door to capitalize on the ever fast upward moving revenue trend of legalized marijuana, OCFN stock should ignite at the open solely on a crowd funding, medical marijuana-financing product which their newest acquisition, Capital MatchPoint, is due to launch very soon. Since the addition will surely help boost existing revenues to much higher levels, the pushing and shoving at the bell is sure to create a nice gap worth filling.
Our Next Pick Is Coming Soon!
Click HERE To Make Sure You Don’t Miss Any Of Our Hot Penny Stock Alerts!
OCFN Stock Quote
Market Cap: 2.85M
Last: 0.01 ▼ -0.001 (-9.09%)
Dollar Volume: $3,898
Issued and Outstanding: 285,036,150
14-Day Rel Strength: 41.48%
1st Resistance Point: 0.0103
1st Support Level: 0.0094
Looking for the Best Penny Stocks to Buy?
Click HERE To Receive FREE Penny Stock Alerts
Awareness began to trickle out late last night on Omega Commercial Finance highlighting the companies extensive business knowledge and multi-million dollar investment successes they had achieved over the last few months. Of all the raw numbers and hundreds of millions of shares of OCFN stock which were issued, the most promising aspect of them all was the $1.42 per share strike price that some 101,258,100 warrants have attached to them.
Pretty amazing to think warrants are exercisable at such a high price compared to the 0.0056 share price OCFN stock traded at just a couple of days ago. The majority of the promise which lies ahead stems mostly from the deal they just closed which puts them in the ring to go toe-to-toe with other Crowd Funding companies as the industry looks primed to grow to over $4 billion per year as some Research Institutions believe.
Omega Commercial Finance Corp. recently completed a deal whereby they acquired Nuquest Capital MatchPoint 1 LLC, a company that connects Entrepreneurs and Investors to instantly match businesses in need of start up, middle or later stage capital with all types of institutional, professional and accredited funding sources. This crowd funding firm, Capital Matchpoint, claims on its website to have raised $178,000,000 over the last 12 months which instantly makes OCFN stock a major player in the financial consulting services sector.
Omega Commercial Finance is due to release their 10-K shortly which will provide for a much better understanding and reasoning for playing OCFN stock. For the 3 and 9 months ended September 30, 2013, revenues came in at $49,950 and $375,290, respectively, compared to $42,445 and $192,370 for the same periods in 2012. Although they were only good enough to produce gross profits of $5,550 and $250,430, improvements to those numbers should be achieved this year with the Capital Matchpoint acquisition.
What should also help those numbers to improve is today’s due to be announced closing of a purchase agreement with a broker dealer which is said to give Omega Commercial Finance a 24% stake with an option to purchase the remaining 76%. This would open the doors for both capital raising offerings as well as a better ability to monetize their Captial MatchPoint acquisition.
Once the word is out that Capital Matchpoint is opening a medical marijuana-financing product for investors to jump in on, the asset backed lending services of the Miami based Omega Commercial Finance should see a flurry of interest head toward its direction. Assuming they can dot all of the i’s and cross all of the t’s for the legalities of crowd source funding marijuana companies, OCFN stock is sure to have already become a very popular ticker by that time.
About OCFN Stock
Omega Commercial Finance Corporation is a development stage, commercial real estate financing company that also provides asset backed lending services located in the Miami, Florida area.
Last 5 Trading Sessions:
Cheap marijuana related penny stocks and Friday’s go hand-in-hand like a remote control and a sofa. The opening bell is sure to see some massive flooding head towards OCFN stock which, with Small Cap Voice going to be covering it for a month, should end the session well into the green.
Our Next Pick Is Coming Soon!
Text Keyword “AIMHIGH” To 99000 To Make Sure You Don’t Miss It!