KOMK will no longer be the trading symbol for the penny stock of Stevia Agritech Corp. (OTC: STVE) effective today, June 15, 2012. STVE stock price has not yet been quoted, but you can be sure that they will make a splash on the markets in the coming days. It is highly likely that this penny stock will perform similar to the other stevia stocks over both the short and long term.
A full detailed profile on Stevia Agritech Corp. (STVE), formerly known as Kids Only Market Inc. (OTC: KOMK), is available here in the article named: Sweet & Sour: What’s Happening with Stevia Penny Stocks?
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
STVE Stock Split
On May 7, 2012, Stevia Agritech effected a 15:1 forward stock split. The forward split increased the number of STVE issued and outstanding stock to 43.5 million from the current 2.9 million.
STVE Symbol Change
In connection with the Name Change, FINRA assigned Stevia Agritech a new stock symbol, “STVE.”
Note: Stevia Agritech Corp.’s President and CEO is Philippine Natve Lester Esguerra Martinez. If you hear the words “Sweet & Fit dietary supplement now available in the market”, it comes from here.
Click here to view the SEC filings for Stevia Agritech Corp.
Bottom Line: The stevia penny stocks have all provided good profits after the front loading of the shares into the market has commenced. Stevia Nutra Corp. (STNT) is currently in the early stages of its pump and will likely provide comparable returns to the early stage STEV and STVF pumps.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.