Hollywood Sci-Fi is quickly making its way into the world we live in. Google glasses got some media attention a few weeks ago when they displayed their prototypes and what users can expect from them. One penny stock which looks to offer a Sci-Fi type reality we may not be able to live without is 3D Icon Corporation (OTC: TDCP). With the Company’s patented CSpace® volumetric 3D display technology and near term plans for further development of that technology coming closer to being a real product, traders may want to start paying attention to TDCP stock more closely, especially while it’s under $1.
Our Next Pick Is Coming Soon! Click HERE To Make Sure You Don’t Miss Any Of Our Breaking Alerts!
TDCP Stock Quote
Market Cap: 3.32M
Last: 0.0499 ▲ 0.0039 (8.48%)
Issued and Outstanding: 66,485,319
14-Day Rel Strength: 53.92%
14-Day Stochastic: 49.58%
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks?
Click here To Receive FREE Penny Stock Alerts
Since March of 2012, 3D Icon Corp. has been evaluating a number of second-generation glasses-free flat screen 3D display technologies and the companies that are developing these technologies with the possibility of an acquisition of Company similar to if not Dimension Technologies, Inc. Click here to see the “update to TDCP shareholders” as issued by Mark Willner, CEO of 3D Icon Corp.
3D Icon is focused on commercializing their CSpace volumetric 3D technology through customer funded research and development contracts and technology licensing agreements with companies like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, and General Electric for high value applications like air traffic control, design visualization, and medical imaging. Although no commercialized products are currently in place since prototypes are still being developed, planned applications which could be potential fits include but are not limited to the following:
• Medical Imaging (CT, MRI, Dental);
• Digital Displays: Large Format, Retail Advertising;
• Air Traffic Systems, Traffic Planning, Town Planning;
• Pharmaceutical and Bio-Medical Research;
• Homeland Defense and Security (Baggage and Cargo Scanning);
• Architectural Plans and Virtual Structures;
• Interactive Entertainment;
• Geo-Spatial Applications;
• Casino Gaming;
• Military Applications;
• Engineering and Geospatial Exploration;
• Military Performance (mission planning, tactical awareness, decision support, and post engagement assessment)
• Space Transportation Systems;
• Earth Science Research;
In April, 2012, 3D Icon effectuated a 1-for-35 reverse split of their TDCP stock thus decreasing significantly their outstanding shares. One very attractive incentive to why TDCP stock may be undervalued lies within the warrants and stock options available as of February, 2013.
According to their most recent prospectus, which is for 15,482,673 shares offered by Selling Stockholders, converted notes payable holders, there remains the following:
• an aggregate of 3,045,989 shares of common stock issuable upon the exercise of stock options outstanding as of February 6, 2013 at a weighted average exercise price of $0.564 per share; and
• an aggregate of 242,167 shares of our common stock issuable upon exercise of warrants with expiration dates between May 2014 and June 2015 at exercise prices ranging from $3.15 to $381.50 per share
Although 3D Icon has a limited operating history, grant income of roughly $100,000 has been booked in each of the last 3 consecutive fiscal years. Based on the prices indicated for exercising either the stock options or warrants, TDCP stock would appear to be a highly undervalued penny stock to target for long term investors who believe in the technology they are working on.
About TDCP Stock
3DIcon Corp. is focused on further developing a patented volumetric (full 360° view) 3D display technology that was developed by and with the University of Oklahoma under a Sponsored Research Agreement.
Last 5 Trading Sessions:
Bottom Line: TDCP is a penny stock for both long and short term traders to watch. While small flips of TDCP stock worth a few bucks are a potential within the current range, long traders who can visualize and sink their teeth into what the Company is building may experience significantly greater returns if they can sit and wait.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Read Penny Stock Newsletter
If You Can’t Make Money With Us, You Shouldn’t Be Trading Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)Share