*based on Volume
- Savwatt USA, Inc. (OTCBB: SAVW.OB) traded 51,390,805 shares to close today’s trading session flat at 0.0003. SAVW has a Market Cap of 726.01K. Fast becoming the market leader in LED lighting, SavWatt focuses on developing innovative, energy-efficient and cost-effective LED lighting solutions.
- Shamika 2 Gold, Inc. (OTCBB: SHMX.OB) traded 42,677,875 shares to close today’s trading session up 16.67% at 0.0007. SHMX has a Market Cap of 57.49K. Shamika 2 Gold, Inc. engages in acquiring and exploring gold and mineral properties located in Cambodia and Canada.
- Adarna Energy Corp. (OTCBB: ADRN.OB) traded 34,589,037 shares to close today’s trading session down 33.33% at 0.0002. ADRN has a Market Cap of 822.85K. Adarna Energy Corporation focuses on cleantech innovations designed to resolve ecological challenges while producing value added carbon neutral and negative products.
- North Springs Resources Corp. (OTCBB: NSRS.OB) traded 30,893,548 shares to close today’s trading session down 10.37% at 0.432. NSRS has a Market Cap of 300.67M. North Springs Resources Corp. focuses on oil and gas exploration and production in North America. NSRS today signed a definitive agreement to acquire interest in Arizona Gold Property with estimated 350,000ozs. of gold.
- Genta, Inc. (OTCBB: GNTA.OB) traded 21,477,530 shares to close today’s trading session flat at 0.0027. GNTA has a Market Cap of 2.32M. Genta, Inc. engages in the identification, development, and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of cancer and related diseases.
- Universal Detection Technology (OTCBB: UNDT.OB) traded 16,535,250 shares to close today’s trading session flat at 0.0002. UNDT has a Market Cap of 1.39M. Universal Detection Technology engages in the research, development, and marketing of bioterrorism detection devices in the United States.
- Alumifuel Power Corp. (OTCBB: AFPW.OB) traded 15,140,298 shares to close today’s trading session up 7.69% at 0.0014. AFPW has a Market Cap of 900.40K. AlumiFuel Power Corporation engages in the generation of hydrogen gas and superheated steam through the chemical reaction of aluminum, water, and proprietary additives. AFPW’s contract with the U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command to develop and deliver a new PBIS-2000 system has generated considerable market interest. The meteorological systems group of the largest U.S. defense contractor has stated that the AFPW unit is ideal for mobile and remote lift gas operations as compared to other field hydrogen generation systems.
- Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (OTCBB: ACTC.OB) traded 13,100,841 shares to close today’s trading session up 11.76% at 0.095. ACTC has a Market Cap of 160.23M. Advanced Cell Technology, Inc., a biotechnology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of human embryonic and adult stem cell technology in the field of regenerative medicine.
- Imaging Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: IMDS.OB) traded 10,860,481 shares to close today’s trading session up 3.13% at 0.0033. IMDS has a Market Cap of 3.47M. Imaging Diagnostic Systems, Inc., a development stage medical technology company, develops and commercializes medical devices in the United States.
- Citran Corp. (OTCBB: CIRC.OB) traded 10,704,391 shares to close today’s trading session flat at 0.0011. CIRC has a Market Cap of 1.98M. Cirtran Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides high and medium volume turnkey manufacturing services using surface mount technology, ball-grid array assembly, pin-through-hole, and custom injection molded cabling in the United States, Hungary, Russia, Nigeria, and internationally.
AimHighProfits.com strives to provide you with the hottest stock alerts in the market in Real-Time. We focus on stocks that trade for $5 per share or less, some as little as a few pennies with upside potential. Our goal is committed to producing and publishing the highest-quality insight and analysis of small-cap stocks, emerging technology stocks, hot penny stocks and helping investors make informed decisions and to inform you of the best stocks in the market before they move. Our focus is primarily on OTC stocks in the stock market today which have traditionally been ignored by Wall Street.
We have particular expertise with internet stocks, gold stocks, renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, oil stocks and green energy stocks. There are many hot penny stock opportunities present in the OTC market every day and we seek to exploit these hot stock gains for our members before the average daytrader is made aware of them.
Aim High Profits Disclaimer
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. AimHighProfits.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelevra Media Innovation.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.Share