Virtual Piggy Inc. (OTC: VPIG) hit the newswires before the market open today announcing the expansion of their financial payment system. VPIG stock is set top open at $1.73 after gaining 36 cents, 26.28%, in Wednesday’s trading session on volume almost 172,000 shares. VPIG stock has performed tremendously this year and is currently set to start Thursday’s session -4.37% below the 50-Day, 87.99% above the 200-Day, -30.80% below the $2.50 the shares reached on May 22nd, and 321.95% above the 52 week low of $0.41.
Virtual Piggy’s VPIG stock price is up 76 cents, 78.35%, since our April 30th alert on the penny stock.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
The expansion, which supports VPIG monthly subscriptions, allows teens and tweens to purchase subscriptions within games and other online digital media services by using their Virtual Piggy accounts. Fanlala, a social entertainment portal focused on entertainment and lifestyle news for teens and tweens, will be one of the first companies to integrate the VPIG subscription payment model.
About VPIG Stock
Virtual Piggy, Inc. is the first e-commerce solution that enables kids to manage and spend money within a parent-controlled environment. The technology company delivers online security platforms designed for the Under 18 age group in the global online market, and also enables online businesses the ability to function in a manner consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and similar international children’s privacy laws. Virtual Piggy enables the Under 18 audience to play, transact and socialize in a secure online environment guided by parental permission, oversight and control.
Bottom Line: The penny stocks of
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.