“Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
The Year of the Dragon, viewed by many as an auspicious and powerful year will now provide protection and heavenly blessings. The luck that this year will bring in the lunar calendar was even cashed in on by the U.S. Treasury by selling for $5.95 an uncirculated $1 note with a serial number beginning with “8888.”
Only the government could get away with selling money for more than its face value.
The “Year of the Dragon” represents good fortune and prosperity, signifying success in the New Year. Many investors in what was once a booming investment, china stocks, hope that this year will bring good fortunes to those stocks they still hold and those they have been watching.
In the hunt for the Best Chinese Stocks to Buy, we will be following a number of U.S. listed Chinese stocks.
TOP 10 China Stocks with the Highest Profit Potential:
- Noah Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: NOAH):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $19.92 giving it a profit potential of 205%.
- CNinsure, Inc. (NASDAQ: CISG):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $25.04 giving it a profit potential of 196%.
- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group, Ltd. (NYSE: MY):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $6.23 giving it a profit potential of 115%.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co., Ltd. (NYSE: QIHU):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $33.57 giving it a profit potential of 92%.
- Focus Media Holding, Ltd. (NASDAQ: FMCN):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $37.12 giving it a profit potential of 85%.
- Tudou Holding, Ltd. (NASDAQ: TUDO):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $23.57 giving it a profit potential of 81%.
- Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $19.30 giving it a profit potential of 80%.
- 7 Days Group Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: SVN):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $23.15 giving it a profit potential of 77%.
- Changyou.com Ltd. (NASDAQ: CYOU):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $41.65 giving it a profit potential of 76%.
- AutoNavi Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: AMAP):
Analyst consensus is a target price of $19.46 giving it a profit potential of 76%.
- Do your own research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not use market orders to enter a position, use limit orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always use stop loss orders to protect yourself.
- Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a stock breaks below our alert price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always take your profits whenever you can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do something to make someone else’s life better today.
AimHighProfits.com strives to provide you with the hottest stock alerts in the market in Real-Time. We focus on stocks that trade for $5 per share or less, some as little as a few pennies with upside potential. Our goal is committed to producing and publishing the highest-quality insight and analysis of small-cap stocks, emerging technology stocks, hot penny stocks and helping investors make informed decisions and to inform you of the best stocks in the market before they move. Our focus is primarily on OTC stocks in the stock market today which have traditionally been ignored by Wall Street.
We have particular expertise with internet stocks, gold stocks, renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, oil stocks and green energy stocks. There are many hot penny stock opportunities present in the OTC market every day and we seek to exploit these hot stock gains for our members before the average daytrader is made aware of them.
Aim High Profits Disclaimer
This is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances.
AimHighProfits.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelevra Media Innovation.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.
For a complete explanation, please visit our disclaimer page.Share