The penny stock of Forum National Investments Ltd. (OTC: FMNL) has now gained 46.81% since our alert May 23rd. FMNL stock is currently trading at $1.38, up 16.95%, with $120,304 in dollar volume traded on 99,625 shares.
We made a point to make readers aware yesterday after the Company announced plans to commence the sale of the Forum National Investment Canadian Financial bond offering secured by senior U.S. life settlements, “an industry first”.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
About FMNL Stock
Forum National Investments Ltd. is a publicly held company that has been trading on the OTCBB since 1998 under the symbol FMNL. Forum’s Life Settlement operations in the U.S. are conducted through its wholly owned subsidiary, The American Life Settlements.
About ALIYA LifeSpan
Aliya LifeSpan™, LLC is a broad based financial asset management firm who specializes in Life Settlements and Life Settlement structured financial products. Aliya LifeSpan™ specializes in utilizing senior life insurance settlement policies, or more commonly known as “Life Settlements”, as the asset basis for a variety of investment strategies, which the Company believes avoids many of the pitfalls of traditional investment classes.
Life Settlements are not tied to any traded market such as stocks, bonds, foreign currency, or any political, economic or real estate calamity.
For more information on Life Settlements, visit Aliya LifeSpan™.
Bottom Line: 46.81% gain on FMNL stock since May 23. We know penny stocks.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.