Expectations Are High For Tiger Oil and Energy, Inc. (TGRO)

$721.87 Billion: That’s how much money is projected to be sitting beneath a 200,000 square-mile area in the Midwest right now with crude oil prices trading for $97.55 per barrel this week. $2.5 Million is the “expected” marketing budget the penny stock of Tiger Oil and Energy, Inc. (TGRO) supposedly is being pumped with if you’re one who seeks out StockTips. Yet, with just $1,527 in cash equivalents and multiple failed attempts to get into some oil producing leases, the likelihood of TGRO stock stuffing your stockings with bundles of green are simply a “wish” that no Santa could possibly be able to deliver on.

Our Next Pick Is Coming Soon! Click HERE To Make Sure You Don’t Miss Any Of Our Breaking Alerts!

TGRO, TGRO Stock, Tiger Oil and Energy Inc., Tiger Oil & Energy Inc., promoted penny stocks, penny stockTGRO Stock Quote

Market Cap: 12.86M
Last: 0.301 ▲ +0.101 (+50.50%)
Volume: 2,153,128
Dollar Volume: $601,657
Open: 0.22
High: 0.37
Low: 0.22
Trades: 261
Authorized: 74,000,000
Issued and Outstanding: 42,728,159
14-Day Rel Strength: 71.54%
1st Resistance Point: 0.374
1st Support Level: 0.224

Looking for Hot Penny Stocks?
here To Receive FREE Penny Stock Alerts

The hype machine behind Tiger Oil & Energy is that it’s “smack dab in the center of what experts are calling “The Great American Oil and Gas Boom”. Now, take a 350lb guy and throw him into a pool with 5 dozen Playboy bunnies – is he suddenly the “pimp” of all pimps?

The history behind TGRO is pretty pathetic when you consider they have been inside dealing non-producing property leases for early 3 years. It all started back on February 1, 2011 when Tiger Oil & Energy entered into an agreement with a “related party” to purchase a 100% working interest (80% net revenue interest) in certain oil and gas leases in Cowley County, Kansas.

On April 1, 2011, they acquired a 100% working interest (80% net revenue interest) in 2 more oil and gas wells that were situated on roughly 240 leased acres in Ness County, Kansas. The Cowley County deal was paid for through a note payable while the Ness County deal was done for $1,000.

Looking like they had something to strive for with these “100% working interest” properties at their disposal, On October 20, 2011 Tiger Oil & Energy sold a 70% working interest of its oil and gas leases in Cowley County, Kansas at a loss. The remaining 30% working interest was disposed of on June 1, 2013, again at a loss, leaving them with just the 2 non-producing wells in Kansas, the Whitley #1 and Whitley #2.

However, on August 21, 2013, Brent Whitley, the manager of the Virginia Whitley Irrevocable Trust served notice to Tiger Oil and Energy that those leases expired due to lack of activity on the property as required by the original lease.

So, without further ado, Tiger Energy comes out with their first syndicated PR last week announcing that they entered into negotiations with Toto Energy LLC to joint venture in the drilling of up to 3 oil and gas wells in Cowley County, Kansas. With the ability to earn up to 30% working interest and an 81.5% net royalty interest in the 3 wells, all they have to do is find a way to come up with $180,000, times 3, for drilling and fracking each well so that they can earn up to 30% of each well.

TGRO stock tried to get pumped in the beginning of the year and failed to breakout and now, with an “expected to be compensated” $2.5 million budget behind a 2-weeks until Christmas promotion, chances are the best thing to happen already did and new buyers are gonna get fracked over.

hot penny stocks, hot OTC stocks, best OTC stocks, best penny stocks

About TGRO Stock

Tiger Oil & Energy, Inc. is a development stage oil exploration company.

Click here to view the SEC filings for TGRO.
Click here to view the website for Iiger Oil & Energy.

Last 5 Trading Sessions:

Date Open High Low Last Change % Change Volume
12/06/13 0.2200 0.3700 0.2200 0.3010 +0.1010 +50.50% 2,153,100
11/20/13 0.2000 0.2000 0.2000 0.2000 +0.0250 +14.29% 5,400
11/19/13 0.1750 0.1750 0.1750 0.1750 unch unch 5,000
11/14/13 0.1750 0.1750 0.1750 0.1750 -0.0450 -20.45% 10,000
11/08/13 0.1600 0.2200 0.1600 0.2200 +0.0650 +41.94% 20,100


Bottom Line:

TGRO stock is on radars and should be carefully traded if there is any attention this so called promotion actually gets. Penny stock traders are desperate right now to see some big money play bring back the good ole’ days of when APS could throw out a ticker and show 300%500% gains in the course of a couple of weeks. Expecting TGRO to break past 0.50 is about as likely as getting an invitation in the mail to attend the Playboy Christmas party.

facebookTwitterStay Connected With Us: 

Our Next Pick Is Coming Soon!
Text Keyword “AIMHIGH” To 99000 To Make Sure You Don’t Miss It!

Last updated by at .

  Recent Penny Stock News