Shares of Portlogic Systems Inc. (PGSY) are taking flight and penny stock traders speculating on the mobile and Internet software developer are jumping. PGSY stock has begun its ascent as it has already seen 1,095,317 shares traded gaining 58.64% to 0.1285. The announcement of Joe Putegnat as CEO is far from enough fuel to be able to launch this rocket of a penny stock into orbit.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
PGSY Stock Chart
Market Cap: 25.81M
Avg Vol (10 day): 56,943
Shares Outstanding: 206.49M
Many may remember back when the search for the next APS went viral and traders were scouring for anything that had even the slightest connection. Well, as the shares were dumped on the market in mid-May and have since been sitting there waiting for a good pumper.
Considering that there was a 3-for-1 forward stock split and a $50k promo that kicked off last week in very close fashion to that of APS, PGSY is a penny stock that needs to be jumped on like a free hundred dollar bill drifting down the sidewalk.
The Company’s product offering is in now way sufficient to draw this type of attention even though they include enterprise software solutions which fall into five principal product families: m2Meet, m2Bank, m2Market, m2Ticket, and m2Kiosk.
The 5 divisions which produced $0 revenues for PGSY as of the three months ended February 29, 2012 are as follows:
1. m2Meet: A community networking software solution. Currently being developed from our proprietary web based source code. Internet and mobile users with similar interests will use m2Meet to socially network and connect using location based technology such as GPS.
2. m2Bank: (Mobile to Bank) is a financial transactions system that facilitates bill payments, money transfers, and account management.
3. m2Market: Mobile marketing solutions including a bluetooth push technology that is used to deliver marketing materials to mobile phones.
4. m2Ticket: Mobile ticketing sales engine which manages the sale and delivery of tickets through mobile phones for the transportation and entertainment industry.
5. m2Kiosk: A line of standard and custom kiosks hardware and software which integrates with mobile phone applications in the marketing, financial, and ticketing industries.
About PGSY Stock
Market Cap: 16.73M
Shares Outstanding: 206.49M
3:1 Stock split on March 30, 2012
Portlogic Systems Inc. is a Toronto, Canada based development stage company with enterprise mobile marketing applications solutions, kiosk hardware and software products which fall into five principal product families: m2Meet, m2Bank, m2Market, m2Ticket, and m2Kiosk. Prior to January 2010. Portlogic created and licensed online interactive community portal software systems and developed a series of web-based community portal products.
To view the SEC filings for PGSY, click here.
Bottom Line: Get PGSY on your list of penny stocks immediately and look for entry positions. We’re telling you, there is no way this is a one hit wonder and feel that this is simply the beginning of much bigger things to come.of
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Hot Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)Share