Each day dozens of penny stocks hit new lows while maybe a dozen reach new highs. The hardest part of reaching a new high is holding it which is what happened to Freeze Tag Inc. (OTC: FRZT) stock price after they burst onto the scene May 29th. Less than two weeks later, the one day leader of the hot penny stocks is currently trading at 0.012, down -0.005 or -29.41%, on volume of an embarrassingly low 8,620 shares.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
FRZT Stock Chart
Today, Freeze Tag, a leading developer and publisher of games for smartphone and tablet devices, announced that the Company will offer attendees of the E3 Expo in Los Angeles this week a “sneak peek” of two new “freemium” social mobile titles: Party Animals® and The Grimm Reaper®.
The object of Party Animals® is to build a fun party for your friends. According to Freeze Tag CCO, Craig Holland, the new game’s settings are that of a whimsical cartoon world and offers an almost unlimited different versions available to customize your party and share ideas with your friends. In The Grimm Reaper® game, players are tasked with hunting for cleverly hidden objects buried in Grimm’s Fairy Tales while battling Death to save the Fairy Tale World.
Bottom Line: The penny stock of Freeze Tag Inc., FRZT, traded nearly 8 million shares when it debuted and today has yet to break 10,000. That’s pathetic and proves that investors don’t know a good thing unless someone slaps them in the face with an email because they are too lazy to think for themselves and recognize a good thing when its in front of them.
Freeze Tag is a great company, FRZT is a great penny stock, and incredibly undervalued by as much as 316%.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.