Earnings Season always brings about a lot of good stocks to buy. Most commonly, investors looking for a good stock to buy play earnings reports as a method to buy a stock. Just before a company announces their latest quarterly numbers, investors tend to crowd into a stock based on the idea that “if” a company beats its earnings expectations, they’re in the money.
Counter that method with reality – Sometimes a company beats its earnings forecast but lower their forward revenue or earnings guidance. Result – Tragedy. Counter intuitively, a company rise in the stock market even by missing their current earnings forecast. In an effort to lower risk and raise profit potential, the most common method of identifying good stocks to buy is to follow the analyst upgrades and ratings issued on stocks.
The following stocks all received upgrades to “buy” ratings or higher from Wall Street analysts today and would all be considered good stocks to buy:
- Alcatel Lucent ADR Reptg 1 Ord Shs (NYSE: ALU) was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- American Water Works Co Inc (NYSE: AWK) was upgraded by analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. The analysts now have a $37.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $32.00.
- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKL) was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet to a “buy” rating.
- Graco Inc. (NYSE: GGG) was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs from a “sell” rating to a “buy” rating.
- Grand Canyon Education Incorporated (NASDAQ: LOPE) was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- Marriott (NYSE: MAR) was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. The analysts now have a $38.00 price target on the stock.
- Neustar, Inc (NYSE: NSR) was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs from a “neutral” rating to a “conviction buy” rating.
- Transocean (NYSE: RIG) was upgraded by analysts at Tudor Pickering to an “accumulate” rating.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (NYSE: ROK) was upgraded by analysts at Nomura from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (NYSE: ROK) was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs from a “neutral” rating to a “conviction buy” rating.
- Rentrak Co. (NASDAQ: RENT) is now covered by analysts at Noble Financial. The analysts set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- TICC Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: TICC) is now covered by analysts at National Securities. The analysts set a “buy” rating on the stock.
AimHighProfits.com strives to provide you with the hottest stock alerts in the market in Real-Time. We focus on stocks that trade for $5 per share or less, some as little as a few pennies with upside potential. Our goal is committed to producing and publishing the highest-quality insight and analysis of small-cap stocks, emerging technology stocks, hot penny stocks and helping investors make informed decisions and to inform you of the best stocks in the market before they move. Our focus is primarily on OTC stocks in the stock market today which have traditionally been ignored by Wall Street.
We have particular expertise with internet stocks, gold stocks, renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, oil stocks and green energy stocks. There are many hot penny stock opportunities present in the OTC market every day and we seek to exploit these hot stock gains for our members before the average daytrader is made aware of them.
Aim High Profits Disclaimer
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. AimHighProfits.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelevra Media Innovation.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.Share