Good Stocks to Buy are out there even though stocks took a breather from their rally today after three positive days with investors concerned about weaker U.S. economic data. Comments from the ECB chief painted a mixed picture of the region’s debt crisis.
U.S. retail stocks may not be good stocks to buy since sales rose at the weakest pace in seven months in December while first-time jobless claims benefits increased. Although positive, the data disappointed investors who had become optimistic about a recovery. Some stock traders had been hopeful that equities would over power Europe’s financial woes after a recent strong reports.
The following stocks all received upgrades to “buy” ratings or higher from Wall Street analysts today and would all be considered good stocks to buy:
- Apartment Investment & Management Co (NYSE: AIV) was upgraded by analysts at KeyBanc from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. The analysts now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- BP PLC (NYSE: BP) was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) was upgraded by analysts at Tudor Pickering from an “accumulate” rating to a “buy” rating.
- ManTech (NASDAQ: MANT) was upgraded by analysts at Lazard Capital to a “buy” rating.
- Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) was upgraded by analysts at Tudor Pickering from an “accumulate” rating to a “buy” rating.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: QLIK) was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. The analysts now have a $31.00 price target on the stock.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) is now covered by analysts at CLSA. The analysts set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) is now covered by analysts at UBS AG. The analysts set a “buy” rating and a $218.00 price target on the stock.
- eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is now covered by analysts at Credit Agricole. The analysts set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) is now covered by analysts at UBS AG. The analysts set a “buy” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) is now covered by analysts at Standpoint Research. The analysts set a “buy” rating and a $60.00 price target on the stock.
If you are unsure about how to understand Analysts Ratings, click here to get a better education on the subject.
AimHighProfits.com strives to provide you with the hottest stock alerts in the market in Real-Time. We focus on stocks that trade for $5 per share or less, some as little as a few pennies with upside potential. Our goal is committed to producing and publishing the highest-quality insight and analysis of small-cap stocks, emerging technology stocks, hot penny stocks and helping investors make informed decisions and to inform you of the best stocks in the market before they move. Our focus is primarily on OTC stocks in the stock market today which have traditionally been ignored by Wall Street.
We have particular expertise with internet stocks, gold stocks, renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, oil stocks and green energy stocks. There are many hot penny stock opportunities present in the OTC market every day and we seek to exploit these hot stock gains for our members before the average daytrader is made aware of them.
Aim High Profits Disclaimer
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. AimHighProfits.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelevra Media Innovation.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.Share