SOUL | Soul and Vibe Interactive Stock Officially On Watch

SOUL stock, OTC SOUL, SOUL ticker, SOUL stock price, Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc.It’s “Game On” for traders willing to take a chance and get in early on the penny stock of Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. (OTC: SOUL). After the closing bell on Thursday the Company reported that it had acquired itself, Soul and Vibe Entertainment, Inc., for 37 million shares of SOUL stock. The 8-K filed and PR issued clearly stated the number of outstanding shares after the closing of the transaction, a bright neon sign to say the awareness campaign is soon to be ignited to more than just speculators on message boards tracking the Company’s every move.

Our Next Pick Is Coming Soon! Click HERE To Make Sure You Don’t Miss Any Of Our Breaking Alerts!

SOUL Stock Chart

Market Cap: 23.83M
Last: 0.331  0.001 (0.30%)
Volume: 49,000
Dollar Volume: $16,120
Open: 0.32
High: 0.34
Low: 0.32
Trades: 13
Authorized: 300,000,000
Issued and Outstanding: 109,000,000
Peter Anthony Chiodo, CEO  (80.1%)
14-Day Rel Strength: 50.42%
14-Day Stochastic: 42.50%

Looking for Hot Penny Stocks?
here To Receive FREE Penny Stock Alerts

The Company has no games available at present but that changes little as to the speculation of what’s to come. On August 8, 2012, Soul and Vibe Interactive became an approved developer and publisher of games and games-related content for the Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) hardware platforms as follows: Xbox 360 (and the associated Xbox Live), Windows Live, Windows 8, and the Windows Phone.

For each finished game the Company manufactures, they will be required to pay Microsoft approximately $8.00 per unit based on the initial wholesale price of the product with a minimum order for physical retail product of 400,000 units for North America. Digitally distributed games and games-related content require a 30% royalty to Microsoft with the remaining 70% retained by the licensee.

The Company scored a deal with  Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC on September 27, 2012. That deal allows for Soul and Vibe to publish, develop, have manufactured, market, distribute and sell software for Sony’s PlayStation 3 and/or the PlayStation Vita in the U.S. and Canada under the same royalty structure as is with Microsoft.

What yesterday’s acquisition announcement of Soul and Vibe Entertainment also provided was a deal with General Mills which provides the opportunity for the Company to develop and publish “Wheaties” branded video and computer games as well as games-related content based on General Mills breakfast cereal and food-product mascot intellectual properties. For this, Soul and Vibe will be paying a minimum guarantee of $30,000 due to General Mills in installments of $10,000 each December 31, beginning in 2013 and ending in 2015.

So what’s it all mean for revenues and the probability of net income for Soul and Vibe Interactive?

Little to nothing for the short-term since it’s obvious that money is needed in order to develop and take to market any of the three games in development for the Company. SOUL stock price has shown little to no volatility despite the low levels of volume traded since they became available last week.

While the story line is quite strong and the industry is continually growing, the General Mills deal will likely be the quickest path to revenues for the Company. Until then, Soul and Vibe’s SOUL shares are the newest target for starter stage accumulation for peny stock traders to speculate on.

About SOUL Stock

Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. is development stage video and computer games company focused on developing, publishing, and digitally distributing interactive entertainment for video game consoles, mobile devices, and personal computers. 

Click here to view the SEC filings for SOUL.

Last 5 Trading Sessions:

Date Last Change % Change Volume
02/07/13 0.3310 +0.0010 +0.30% 49,000
02/06/13 0.3300 +0.0027 +0.82% 56,800
02/05/13 0.3273 +0.0023 +0.71% 85,800
02/04/13 0.3250 -0.0120 -3.56% 158,300
02/01/13 0.3370 +0.0070 +2.12% 309,200


Bottom Line: SOUL looks ready to go and a strong candidate for penny stock traders to target with the low public float of under of 22 million. Once an awareness group has claimed the right to push SOUL stock, traders can better gauge which price will be a ceiling and for how long its worth holding on to the shares for what appears to be a 40-60% maximum gain from its current level before increasing risk without any official word as to who is pumping it.

* Email

Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Read Penny Stock Newsletter

If You Can’t Make Money With Us, You Shouldn’t Be Trading Penny Stocks

(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)

Last updated by at .

  Recent Penny Stock News