If Mama tella you to eatta the soup, you eatta the soup. If AimHighProfits tells you Soupman, Inc. (OTC: SOUP) is a good penny stock, its is because we know penny stocks. Maybe now that Timothy Gannon, the co-founder of Outback Steakhouse, Inc., has joined the Board of Directors of Soupman you will see what we saw when we profiled The Original Soupman in March. SOUP stock price is currently 0.83 and Tim can get 100,000 shares for Free when it trades at $8 or more for 30 days on the Nasdaq.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
We love this deal because Tim Gannon is a proven winner and you all know you love the food, service and decor at Outback Steakhouse. Don’t lie. But really, the deal Tim signed on to be the Company’s Culinary and Business Development Advisor and gets 400,000 shares of SOUP for joining, as well as 10,000 additional shares on a monthly basis. He gets another 400,000 shares of SOUP on both June 1, 2013 and June 1, 2014. But wait, here comes the exciting part.
Tim gets up to a total of 400,000 additional shares of SOUP based on the following stock incentive milestones:
If Soupman’s common stock trades:
(i) for $2 per share or more for 30 trading days, Mr. Gannon will receive 100,000 shares of SOUP;
(ii) for $4 per share or more for 30 trading days and is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange, Tim gets another 100,000 shares of SOUP;
(iii) for $6 per share or more for 30 trading days and is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange, Tim gets yet another 100,000 shares of SOUP; and
(iv) for $8 per share or more for 30 trading days and is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. Tim will receive an additional 100,000 shares of SOUP common stock.
But wait, there’s more:
In addition, for every new incremental $1 million in Company sales annually Mr. Gannon will be awarded 5,000 shares of the Company’s common stock, with a maximum total award of 500,000 shares in total, which would require the Company have achieved $100 million in annual sales.
To view the SEC filings of SOUP, click here.
Bottom Line: This is our favorite penny stock and it should be in the portfolio of every long investor. The product should be in the belly of everyone in the world. Buy SOUP stock and be happy.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.