The wheels on the bus go round and round as the pump on Georgetown Corp (GTCP) gets ready to go full swing after the Fourth of July trading week. The Company announced their first of many announcements to come last week of a deal worth $100,000 for oil drilling supplies. Georgetown Corp. is operating through its wholly-owned subsidiary Synergy Oil Tool & Supply LLC.
Shares in the suspected successor to Great Wall Builders (GWBU), Sunpeaks Ventures (SNPK), North Springs Resources (NSRS) and Amwest Imaging (AMWI) have not officially kicked off, however speculators have been grabbing “starter sets” in anticipation.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
GTCP Stock Chart
Market Cap: 232.20M
Avg Vol (5 day): 45,806
Avg Vol (10 day): 29,813
Avg Vol (20 day): 14,602
Shares Outstanding: 540M
About Georgetown Corp.
Georgetown is an exploration or exploratory stage company involved in the examination and investigation of land that may contain valuable minerals. The Company plans to continue its growth organically, search for new acquisitions, and expand geographically. Through its subsidiary, it provides oilfield services and equipment to independent and major oilfield companies in exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties, domestically and in selected international markets.
To view the SEC filings for GTCP, click here. For a full due diligence on GTCP Stock, read our article titled: Penny Stocks to Watch: Georgetown (GTCP) a Buy like SNPK?
Bottom Line: This is suspected to be the next of the highly marketed penny stock pump and dumps. Add GTCP to your radars and know in advance that if it is not the successor to GWBU, the shares could dump even though the Company is issuing news. See RARS for an example.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.