Bacterin International Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: BONE), a medical device company and accredited tissue bank that designs, processes, manufactures, and markets advanced medical products, is now covered by analysts at Noble Financial and Northland Securities. BONE closed Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at $2.89, up +0.28 (+10.73%) on volume of 1,647,671. BONE is trading:
- 7.99% above its 50-Day Moving Average, 2.68,
- 22.64% above its 200-Day Moving Average, 2.36,
- near the middle of its 52-Week Range of 1.61 – 4.90,
- with a Short Ratio of 6.70
Noble Financial set a “buy” rating and a $6.50 price target on BONE while Northland Securities set an “outperform” rating and a $4.80 price target on the stock.
Cincinnati Bell Inc (NYSE: CBB), a telecommunications provider whose stock could be set for gains due to a possible spin-off of the company’s data center business, is now covered by analysts at Brigantine. CBB closed Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at $3.72, down -0.03 (-0.80%) on volume of 1,019,911. CBB is trading:
- 5.57% above its 50-Day Moving Average, 3.52,
- 16.68% above its 200-Day Moving Average, 3.19,
- near the top of its 52-Week Range of 2.42 – 3.97,
- with a Short Ratio of 13.70
Brigantine set a “buy” rating on CBB.
Water Technologies International (PINK: WTII), owner of GR8 Water, Inc. (Great Water) and Aqua Pure International, Inc. (Specializing in Filtration Systems), is starting to get a lot of attention, and now could be a perfect entry point on a technical basis. WTII has pulled back to .084 cents, just two weeks ago it hit a high of .155 cents.
WTII One Month Stock Chart:
The Stochastic Oscillator is registering a strong bullish signal as the %K has crossed above the %D and the oscillator recently moved above the critical value of 20 and is no longer oversold.
Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
The MACD for WTII currently indicates a strong bullish signal for two reasons.
- First, the MACD is above the signal line, a 9-minute moving average.
- Second, the MACD is above 0 which implies that the underlying moving averages are trending higher.
Fundamental company data provided by Capital IQ: