The penny stock that could explode for the biggest gains today belongs to Innovative Product Opportunities Inc. (IPRU) and every OTC trader should have it on their pre-market radar. IPRU stock have been actively traded throughout the course of the year, yet have only broken past 200,000 (post split) share volume level on a handful of occasions due to the extremely small share structure and lack of a catalyst to help return the share price back up to above the 0.40 level where it spent the first 6 months of the year at. Having embarked on a new product line development leveraging its core technologies for touch and touch-less interactive applications, this is one ticker which could light up the sky and bring in some serious gains for those who are ready for the show to begin at 9:30AM today.
Want to crush the Markets and make profits of $624, $2,897, even $40,656?
Click HERE To Make Sure You Don’t Miss Our Penny Stock Alerts!
IPRU Stock Quote
Market Cap: 24.51M
Dollar Volume: $
14-Day RSI: 48.24%
1st Resistance Point: 0.0917
1st Support Level: 0.0867
52Wk High: 2.07
52Wk Low: 0.0101
If you have stepped foot outside of your home and been to a concert or live sporting event in the past few years, you have a pretty good idea of what Innovative Products Opportunities is all about. Although they have yet to make an impact on the big stage when it comes to banking in the big bucks, the Company brings life to static environments by enhancing the existing infrastructure with interactive effects. Convert walls, floors, windows, and tables into a digital playground.
Innovative Product Opportunities just came off a quarter whereby they booked revenues, $73,250 worth, which were their first revenues in more than a year. Shortly after Nadav Elituv, CEO, was appointed as the Company’s new president in May, the first matter attended to was to reduce the 2,723,000,000 shares outstanding so that the debt holders like Doug Clark, former CEO, and Aaron Shrira would be able to convert their debt into shares of IPRU which cost the Company $5,246,200 during the 3 months ended June 30, 2014.
A concern to many will be how, after the 1-for-1,000 reverse split of IPRU back in June, a boat load of shares have been issued, many of which went to directors or former employees of the Company. During the three months ended June 30, 2014, Innovative Product Opportunities issued:
• 98,000,000 shares of restricted shares valued at $7,100,000 to consultants as stock-based compensation for development, implementation and maintenance of sound business strategies;
• elected to convert $5,500 of principal and interest of a convertible note into 27,500,000 shares IPRU stock at a fixed conversion price of $0.0002 per share;
• elected to convert $91,820 of principal and interest of a convertible notes into 11,489,000 shares of IPRU stock at a fixed conversion price of $0.008 per share; and
• elected to convert $9,100 of principal and interest of a convertible notes due to Al Kau, a consultant, investor and customer of the Company, into 91,000 shares of IPRU stock at a fixed conversion price of $0.10 per share.
While the last conversion seems to indicate that the current 0.09 share price is pretty accurately pegged, the mismatch of data between what’s filed with the SEC as shares issued and outstanding and what’s featured on OTCMarkets and iHub could easily cause for a frenzy of share buying to hit IPRU stock before the first hour of trading has ended.
Looking for the Best Penny Stocks to Buy?
Click HERE To Receive FREE Penny Stock Alerts
About IPRU Stock
Innovative Product Opportunities Inc. is a development stage research and product development firm specializing in computer vision and gesture recognition technologies targeted at the staging and lighting industry.
Issued and Outstanding: 245,803,000
Last 5 Trading Sessions:
Due to some websites stating that there are only 2,723,000 shares of IPRU issued and outstanding, many traders will likely jump on the penny stock alerts being sent out thinking they are going to see 0.50 or even $1 before the midday break comes around. Even though most of the shares issued during the course of last Q were for debt from years ago and have some significantly low cost basis to them, a pop could come to IPRU stock if enough volume hits it today making it one worth watching as the opening bell approaches. It will be interesting to see what the $15,000 awareness campaign kickoff can spark.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information) Although many of our picks go up 100, 200% even 4,000%, there is always the chance a stock could move lower.
Please read and understand our rules very carefully:
1. Penny Stocks can be very dangerous, unless you understand the risk involved with them do not try to trade them. Many go up fast and can drop just as fast;
2. Do not risk too much in one company. You can lose it all very quickly;
3. Do not “marry” any one stock. Recognize if you are wrong about a stock, cut your losses and move on to the next stock; and
4. Always use stop loss orders. We recommend that you use “trailing stops” in order to protect your profits.