Proving once again that it only takes one press release to create a biotech buying flurry, Propanc Health Group Corporation (PPCH) rocked the OTC Tuesday on news of a possible cancer treatment breakthrough. Almost identical to how Rich Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RCHA) burst through the “penny zone” in early February, shares of PPCH stock went wild, opening at 0.0053 and spiking to as high as 0.035 for intraday gains of 560% thanks to The Wealthy Biotech Trader, an Investment Newsletter focused on showing everyday Investors new opportunities in rapidly growing, little-known Biotech stocks. With the dust settled, a closer look at the interim unaudited consolidated financial statements provides some insight on just how close they are to their breakthrough.
Want to crush the Markets and make profits of $624, $2,897, even $40,656?
Click HERE To Make Sure You Get All Of Our Penny Stock Alerts!
PPCH Stock Quote / Chart
Propanc Health Group has been developing a long term therapy to prevent tumor recurrence and metastasis, the main cause of patient death from cancer. Having received grant status in South Africa and more recently in New Zealand, the Company believes their pro-enzyme therapy solves the problem by targeting malignant cancer cells through multiple pathways, creating a long lasting clinical benefit for the patient.
Key Highlights of this opportunity are:
· Potential cancer treatment: a once-daily pro-enzyme treatment as a clinically proven therapeutic option in cancer treatment and prevention.
· Multiple mechanisms of action on cancerous or carcinogenic cells: Propanc’s treatment exerts multiple effects on cancerous cells which inhibits tumor growth and potentially stop the tumor from spreading through the body in contrast to cancer treatments currently available that lack sufficient efficacy to achieve a durable clinical response by preventing tumor recurrence, or inhibiting new growths which spread through the body.
· Encouraging data from patient treatment: Scientific research undertaken over the last 15 years and clinical experience from treating patients in the United Kingdom and Australia has provided evidence that PRP may be an effective treatment against cancer and warrants further development.
· Unique intellectual property: Propanc is focusing on building a significant portfolio of intellectual property around the use of pro-enzymes in the treatment of cancer, identifying new formulations, alternative routes of administration and potential new therapeutic targets.
· Market opportunity: Growing demand for new cancer treatments as a result of a rapidly aging population and changing environmental factors in western countries. According to the World Health Organization, all cancers (excluding non-melanoma skin cancer) are expected to increase from 8.2 million annual deaths in 2012 to over 10 million annual deaths by 2020, exceeding 13 million annual deaths by 2030.
With little cash to continue ($14,588 as of December 31, 2014) pushing forward, it makes total sense why on November 12, 2014, the Company filed an amendment to the Company’s Certificate of Incorporation with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware to increase the Company’s authorized common stock from 100,000,000 shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share, to 10,000,000,000 (ten billion). The move forward for the convertible debt laden balance sheet will likely see the PPS of PPCH return to where it began the year, par value, when the due dates approach.
While the world desperately needs breakthroughs to emerge from the biotech world to cure and treat this deadly disease, what the OTC world does not need is a another ticker to take them into the “red zone” after such a spectacular display of power yesterday.
Looking for the Best Penny Stocks to Buy?
Click HERE To Receive FREE Penny Stock Alerts
About PPCH Stock
Propanc Health Group Corporation is a development stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of new cancer treatments targeting high risk patients who need a follow up, nontoxic, long term therapy which prevents the cancer from returning and spreading.
Level 13, Suite 1307
530 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Phone: 61 03 9614 2795
Issued and Outstanding: 191,688,405
Last 5 Trading Sessions:
PPCH was the hottest penny stock on the OTC Tuesday making Mike Statler of StockTips swallow his tongue about how TLPY is his biggest pick ever. While it would be beneficial for all involved to see PPCH stock reclaim that above .05 price they held through the summer of 2014, the gravitational pull to the 20/50 Day SMA like what happened with RCHA stock is a likely scenario prior to the end of the trading week.
We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information.
Many of our picks go up 100%, 200%, even 10,000%, see for yourself.