No Doubt, Global Gaming Network Inc.’s (Pinksheets: GBGM) stock was the hottest penny stock in the market Monday, but it didn’t raise the most money. The top penny stocks that traded over $1 million in dollar volume were led by oil & gas explorers Independence Energy Corp. (OTC: IDNG). IDNG stock led all the penny stocks on Millionaires Row with $8.9 million in dollar volume. GBGM stock wasn’t far behind with $8.44 million followed by the usual suspects:
Great Wall Builders Ltd. (OTC: GWBU)
BarFresh Food Group Inc. (OTC: BRFH)
Lifevantage Corp. (OTC: LFVN)
LuxeYard Inc. (Pinksheets: LUXR)
DoMark International Inc. (OTC: DOMK)
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
Millionaires Row: Top Penny Stocks by Dollar Volume
|Symbol||Price||Pct Chg||$ Volume||Volume||Trades|
For the long investor, LifeVantage Corp., the leader in Nrf2 science and the maker of Protandim®, the Nrf2 Synergizer® patented dietary supplement, is a good penny stock to add to your watch list. If any of these penny stocks from Millionaires Row was to advance to the next level, LFVN would be the one we choose.
Bottom Line: These million dollar volume penny stocks are all great long, short and day trade stocks to watch. No question GWBU stock, a well known pump and dump, is nearing the end of its run which makes it a risky play. GBGM is fresh to penny stock traders and should see a dip or two in the coming days but maintain its dollar volume level for the next few trading session.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.