It’s been a slow overall in the stock market today, especially in penny stocks, as everyone is getting ready for the holiday weekend. Stocks are up today following positive news in the jobs market and consumer sentiment. The Dow is up, the Nasdaq and the S&P are all positive.
Penny stocks are extremely slow today with only ABOT posting big gains with volume.
Abot Mining Co. (OTC:ABOT) is up 58.21% today at $0.053 on volume thus far of over 36.5 million. ABOT is bouncing back today after falling on most of the week from $0.06 to $0.03. Yesterday, ABOT announced it has initialized production test run with 1,000 tons of ore.
ABOT has definitely been the spam stock of the week. Every single newsletter on the planet is pumping this stock and it has yet to make any kind of significant move. That alone should tell you something right away. If a stock with $1.6 million plus worth of promotion behind it fails to hold its initial move, it’s time to run away. Right now, ABOT is trading for a little more than 5 cents per share.
You heard it here: ABOT likely will get cut in half before Jan. 1. So for all you traders trying to recover losses from AMWI, beware.
About Abot Mining, Co.:
ABOT is a US based mining company engaged in discovering, acquiring, developing, producing, and marketing precious and semi-precious metal properties and is currently headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California . ABOT plans to create long term shareholder value by implementing an aggressive exploration program, making new precious metals discoveries and developing mining properties with long-life and low cost operation. ABOT’s strategy is based on a positive outlook in the precious and semi-precious sector and finding synergies with mineral owners to deliver consistent returns to its shareholders.
Other Penny Stocks making moves just before the close:
- Amwest Imaging (AMWI) is up 12.50% on volume of 3.7 million
- Ants Software (ANTS) is down 16.67% on volume of 3.6 million
- Blue Gold Beverages (BGBV) is down 18.75% on volume of 3.2 million
- Elayaway (ELAY) is up 24.4% on volume of 253K
- Evergreen Energy (EVGI) is up 25% on volume of 730K
- Fleet Management (FLMG) is up 4% on volume of 793K
- First Liberty Power (FLPC) is up 18.03% on volume of 1.1 million
- Fortune Oil and Gas (FOGC) is up 33.33% on volume of just over 2 million
- Generex Biotech (GNBT) is up 8.84% on volume of 2.3 million
- Liquidmetal Tech (LQMT) is up 18.60% on volume of nearly 2 million
- Mass Hysteria (MHYS) is down half, 50%, on volume of over 10 million
- Mistral Ventures (MILV) is down 11.11% on volume of nearly 15 million
- Muscle Pharm Corp (MSLP) is up 6.25% on volume of 3.35 million
- Power 3 Medical (PWRM) is up 8.82% on volume of 1.3 million
- Spectrum Acquisition (SPAH) is down 15.29% on volume of 2.5 million
- Scorpex (SRPX) is up 5.26% on volume of 500k
- Stevia (STEV) is down 10.61% on volume of 775K
- Velatel Global (VELA) is down 8.19% on volume of 3.8 million
AimHighProfits.com strives to provide you with the hottest stock alerts in the market in Real-Time. We focus on stocks that trade for $5 per share or less, some as little as a few pennies with upside potential. Our goal is committed to producing and publishing the highest-quality insight and analysis of small-cap stocks, emerging technology stocks, hot penny stocks and helping investors make informed decisions and to inform you of the best stocks in the market before they move. Our focus is primarily on OTC stocks in the stock market today which have traditionally been ignored by Wall Street.
We have particular expertise with internet stocks, gold stocks, renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, oil stocks and green energy stocks. There are many hot penny stock opportunities present in the OTC market every day and we seek to exploit these hot stock gains for our members before the average daytrader is made aware of them.
Aim High Profits Disclaimer
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. AimHighProfits.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelevra Media Innovation.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.Share