Gear International Inc. (OTC: GEAR), a company we issued an email alert about on May 21st when the shares shot up 91% from the previous day, is paying a dividend. GEAR is set to open today at 0.0214 after trading 524,900 shares in Thursday’s session. The Company announced before today’s market open a 5% stock dividend for all shareholders of record prior to close on business on Monday, June 25, 2012. The dividend is said to be disbursed on Friday, June 29, 2012. (see here)
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
GEAR Stock Chart
Shares Outstanding 132.91M
a/o Mar 31, 2012
5 Day Pct Change: -10.83%
10 Day Pct Change: -14.40%
20 Day Pct Change: -14.40%
About Gear International
GEAR International is an emerging resource development company in the United States. Today the key projects of the company are concentrated in metals, mining, housing, and energy. Currently GEAR is in the process of acquiring upwards of $30 Billion in proven and probable in ground mineral assets. GEAR has completed a major transition into exploration projects of various scales in the market sectors mechanical engineering, mining and metallurgy, energy, oil and gas, housing and utilities. GEAR’s Management is confident that the company will increase earning significantly during 2012.
Bottom Line: The penny stock has proven to be a strong gainer but did not hold its gains very well. Watch GEAR stock price, especially the bid/ask, on the open before jumping in with both feet. The dividend is only for 5%. Whether its for shareholders of today’s close or Monday’s, 5% is pretty thin to hold an investment in a pinksheets listed stock over the weekend.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.