When we broke the news about the penny stock of Bullfrog Gold Corp. (BFGC) suddenly leaping onto the OTC, only few investors emailed in to say thanks for the heads up. That number is slowly increasing after BFGC stock price rose 23.53% on Friday to 0.63 on volume of 166,100 shares worth $86,772. We said it before, and we’ll say it again, get Bullfrog Gold (BFGC) on your list of penny stocks to watch before the 4th of July. There is an incredibly strong possibility that BFGC is going to be the successor to Great Wall Builders Ltd. (GWBU).
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
BFGC Stock Chart: Friday
A few days ago we tweeted about how Bullfrog Gold was starting to pick up volume and that there was a bid via WDCO at .50 for 100,000 shares. WDCO as many of you already know is the market maker that was responsible for GWBU, SNPK, NSRS and AMWI. Something is up so keep it on a close watch and expect trading activity to increase soon after Independence Day.
Bottom Line: BFGC should already be on your list of penny stocks to watch. There is no question that the stock is getting ready for a run and smart speculators should be taking starter packages now while the price is well under $1. A run to $1 at its current level is a 58.73% gain.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.