Shares in PinkSheets listed Aerius International, Inc. (AERS) are on absolute fire this morning 120 days after announcing receiving notice of allowance from the USPTO. AERS stock price opened today’s session at $0.001 and quickly jumped to $0.0278, a gain of 2,680% from the open, all because investors neglected to notice the Company until today. Aerius International is having a tremendous trading session thus far and could go even higher with a new announcement.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
About AERS Stock
a/o Mar 31, 2012:
Shares Outstanding: 119,098,002
About Aerius International, Inc developed a game changer in the mobile phone industry with their antenna technology for cell phones proven by carriers and in independent labs to increase battery life 66% and reduce handset power loss into users 99.4%. The Company won the Frost and Sullivan 2009 North American Wireless Technologies Green Excellence of the Year Award, based on The Company’s equipped phone performance.
For more information on Aerius International , visit www.goaerius.com.
Bottom Line: AERS Stock: The percentage gaining power of penny stocks on the PinkSheets. If you got into AERS at anything under a penny, congrats. If this stock runs for a few days, early investors who jumped on the penny stock alert from xtremepicks (OHSP) could see even more gains.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.