If you ever sit next to Ronald Steenbergen, hide you pastries because if he doesn’t eat them before you do, he will buy them off you because he has the money to do it. Ronald is the President and Chairman of Readen Holding Corp. (OTC: RHCO) and they’re getting ready to run a $2.7 million promotional campaign. It is already showing in the PPS of RHCO as the penny stock has already gained as much as 30% today on volume of over half a million shares. You didn’t already know about RHCO?
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
RHCO Stock Chart
Market Value: 34.56M
Shares Outstanding: 150.27M
Authorized Shares 295M
Readen Holding is a Venture capital organization investing in company’s that specialize in prepaid telecom industry, online music and video industry, recycling industry, dairy products & real estate. Readen has offices in:
• Hilversum, The Netherlands,
• Hong Kong
• Paris, France
• Shenzhen, Xiamen, China
Some of the companies RHCO has interests in include:
• Moho Telecom, a company responsible for the import, wholesale and distribution of telecom products to all major retailers in Europe
• Yoho Telecom, a company responsible for sales and marketing of all labels prepaid vouchers and simcards
• D5 Mobile S.A.R.L., an organization responsible for the sales and distribution of the Company’s full product line and services to the French and Belgian market
• On-Mix Music Label, a company that distributes on-line music and video content through internat and mobile devices
• Readen Asia Ltd., a company responsible for the purchase, production, planning and communication with hardware and ICT producers
• Vitalon, a company responsible for production and distribution of a wde range of infant milk formulas to meet infant’s nutrional needs
Sounds Good So Show Me The Money
Typical Pink Sheets Company. RHCO does not file their financial results with the SEC but rather with MSWord. recenues for the three months ended March 31, 2012 were $1,228,365 with a Gross Profit of $305,459 and a bottom line Net Income for the quarter of $136,064. That’ll buy you some pastries there Ronald.
You can do your own research at:
Bottom Line: Of all the penny stocks available, RHCO is the one, regardless of the percentage gains available, that would be the furthest down the list. This smells like sweaty gym socks that they find when they renovate a gym locker room that were from the last championship team in the 60’s. For a venture capital company with their list of interests, the risk outweighs Ronald and the reward.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)Share