Over 4 million shares after the announcement, 2 million in the last 50 minutes of trading, were traded on Regenicin Inc. (OTC: RGIN) stock Tuesday. RGIN stock will be #1 on the list of top penny stocks today and would not be surprising to see the shares reach $5.00 today, maybe even $10.00. Crazy to think that after we tweeted RGIN when it was $0.15 yesterday since it’s the fastest real-time penny stock alert service available. $10.00 is not out of the question since Regenicin should receive up to $300,000 per treatment for pediatric patients and around $600,000 per treatment of each adult patient. That’s roughly $1.8 Billion annually.
Note: Regenicin didn’t get FDA approval to “sell” PermaDerm®, however, the approval for that is much more likely given the Orphan Status.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
The Swiss based biopharmaceutical company Lonza Group Ltd. (Pinksheets: LZAGY) holds the exclusive manufacturing rights for Regenicin’s PermaDerm®, a revolutionary product that could change the way wounded warriors and civilians recover from severe burns and wounds.
RGIN is not a one and done type penny stock because the FDA orphan status also gives Regenicin up to 7 years of market exclusivity for treating up to 4,000 patients annually as well as tax relief status and exemptions from certain fees.
Bottom Line: RGIN will be lead the top penny stocks today in every stat minus share volume. Do the Math: 300 to 600 thousand per treatment (so let’s just say 450 thousand) multiplied by 4,000 treatments per year: $1.8 BILLION annually. With an accumulated deficit of less than $7 million, RGIN could be the best penny stock investment you ever made. Hope you got it at either the 0.15 tweet we sent or the 0.20 update we posted here.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.