Stevia may be the ultimate all natural sweetener, but the penny stock of Stevia Nutra Corp. (OTC: STNT) is the ultimate stink-bomb today. STNT stock is down -33.33% at 0.60 on volume of 310,010 which is most likely a clearing out of any front loaders before the penny shares begin their Cambodian Profit Dance. Having announced last week land leased in Cambodia, today Stevia Nutra announced a confusing choice for their CEO, Dr. Hilary Rodrigues, founder of Sedna Nutraceuticals Inc.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
STNT Stock Chart
Guys are not supposed to have a chicks name. So when you find out that Hilary began his career as a rural dentist, you are also going to scratch your head and wonder first: Hilary – his?, then you’re gonna ask yourself how a rural dentist from Newfoundland is going to run a Global Company developing fastest growing sweetener product in the world in a $10 Billion market.
Bottom Line: This dump of Stevia Nutra Corp.’s penny stock could be the beginning of the slow-and-low pump tempo STNT is about to embark on. We covered STNT in detail and are sure it will become party to the 300% gain then dump club of stevia stocks like Stevia Corp. (OTC: STEV) and Stevia First Corp. (OTC: STVF). The question will be at what price to step in and take a chance to have a dance with Hilary. Isn’t incest legal in Newfoundland?
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.