3….2…1….Lift Off! June 13th we alerted on MYOS Corp. (OTC: MYOS) after they appointed former NASA astronaut Buzz Aldrin to the Board stating the penny stock was going to the moon. MYOS stock price took off on Tuesday gaining 19.78% to close at 0.43 on volume of 772,189 shares. We told you that the penny stock was building momentum. During Tuesday’s trading session, the penny stock had 133 executed trades worth $319,629. MYOS is a great company and if you don’t have it on your list of penny stocks to watch, get it on there now.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
MYOS Stock Chart
About MYOS Stock
MYOS is the owner of MYO-T12®, the world’s first clinically demonstrated myostatin inhibitor. Myostatin is a natural regulatory protein, which inhibits muscle growth and recovery. MYO-T12® is manufactured to optimize biological activity, which MYOS believes has the potential to redefine existing standards of physical health and wellness enhancement.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.