“Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
NeoStem, Inc.(AMEX:NBS) announced today that its Chief Medical Officer, the lead investigator for its PreSERVE Phase 2 clinical trial for AMR-001 for preservation of heart function in post acute myocardial infarction patients, and the President of its subsidiary, Progenitor Cell Therapy, LLC, have been invited to present at the Seventh International Conference on Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease held from January 25-27, 2012 in New York City.
The event is being organized by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and will be held at the Myrna L. Daniels Auditorium in the Vivien and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center at NYPH/Columbia University Medical Center.
According to the conference, the program will be dedicated to the evolving field of cell-based therapies being developed for the repair and regeneration of cardiac and vascular disease, as well as related diseases such as diabetes and stroke.
This year’s conference will focus on preclinical and clinical studies on the path to commercialization, highlighting the status of molecular, cell, and tissue products in addition to delivery systems. Leaders from the international community will convene to present their work, experiences, observations, and opinions on the benefits and unmet challenges of cell-based therapies.
- At 4:30 PM on Wednesday, January 25, Andrew L. Pecora, MD, FACP, Chief Medical Officer of NeoStem, will speak on an industry session entitled “Focus on Acute Injury Technologies.”
- At 9:20 AM on Thursday, January 26, Arshed A. Quyyumi, MD, FRCP, FACC, principal investigator of the PreSERVE AMI Phase 2 trial and Professor of Medicine and Cardiology at Emory University, will speak on a panel entitled “Early and Next Phase Studies” within a session entitled “Acute Injury: STEMI and NSTEMI”.
- From 7:30 to 8:30 AM on Friday, January 27, Robert A. Preti, PhD, President of Progenitor Cell Therapy will speak as part of Industry Session III entitled “Focus on Procedure, Systems Management, and Advanced Technologies.”
Dr. Pecora said, “As a presenter at the first industry session, I look forward to informing industry leaders about the PreSERVE Phase 2 clinical trial for AMI which is now open for enrollment and may provide data readout 18 months from the first patient enrollment, as well as discussing the recent patent issued to use the Amorcyte technology beyond cardiovascular disease.“
Dr. Robin L. Smith, Chairman and CEO of NeoStem, said, “This conference represents validation that the development of cell therapies for diseases outside of bone marrow transplantation is progressing as represented by their current clinical data. Our acquisition of Amorcyte last year has positioned NeoStem to be a leader in the cell therapy cardiovascular space. We are excited to be a part of the developing science represented by this important conference and share our expertise represented by the progress with Amorcyte and our capabilities to assist the field with the manufacturing services of PCT.“
NBS traded 702.643 shares to close today’s trading session down -0.04, 5.41% at 0.70.
If you really want to make some considerable profits from the stock market, it is possible to make a considerable amount of money on penny stock trading. When you find the right penny stock to buy, knowing when to buy and sell is the second most important tool to maximizing your profits.
Being technical, analytical or just flat-out greedy when trading penny stocks is the easiest way to limit profits and, sometimes, even lose your entire investment. You need to have a strong and strict strategy to achieve your goal of maximizing profits while minimizing risks in penny stocks.
Listed below are a few of the many points each and every penny stock investor needs to discover.
- Do your own research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not use market orders to enter a position, use limit orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always use stop loss orders to protect yourself.
- Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a stock breaks below our alert price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always take your profits whenever you can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do something to make someone else’s life better today.
AimHighProfits.com strives to provide you with the hottest stock alerts in the market in Real-Time. We focus on stocks that trade for $5 per share or less, some as little as a few pennies with upside potential. Our goal is committed to producing and publishing the highest-quality insight and analysis of small-cap stocks, emerging technology stocks, hot penny stocks and helping investors make informed decisions and to inform you of the best stocks in the market before they move. Our focus is primarily on OTC stocks in the stock market today which have traditionally been ignored by Wall Street.
We have particular expertise with internet stocks, gold stocks, renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, oil stocks and green energy stocks. There are many hot penny stock opportunities present in the OTC market every day and we seek to exploit these hot stock gains for our members before the average daytrader is made aware of them.
Aim High Profits Disclaimer
This is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances.
AimHighProfits.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelevra Media Innovation.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.
For a complete explanation, please visit our disclaimer page.Share