Don’t believe the hype! It was a hit for Chuck D and Flava Flav of Public Enemy in the 90’s and it holds true still. Sunpeaks Ventures Inc. (OTC: SNPK) (currently SNPKE) filed their 10-Q in an effort to comply with SEC regulations and remove the “E” from their ticker symbol. They actually sold Clotamin? . SNPKE is currently trading at 0.08, down $2.32 from their pump and dump high, on volume of way too much to imagine. If you had SNPK shares and didn’t sell before the dump, then you obviously didn’t pay attention to our warnings.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
SNPKE Stock Chart
Sunpeaks Ventures’ wholly owned subsidiary Healthcare Distribution Specialists LLC was supposed to take the shell corporation of HDS International (HDSI). In any case, Sunpeaks Ventures finally filed their 10-Q for Q1 (the period ended March 31, 2012).
Revenues for Q1, 2012 were $478,174, compared to $23,599 for Q1, 2011. Revenues were generated solely from the wholesale distribution of over the counter drugs, and sales of Clotamin. The end result was a reported operating loss of $219,731 for the three months ended March 31, 2012.
Click here to view the actual 10-Q filed.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.