What a difference TBX can make. We researched AGR Energy Inc.’s (OTC: AGRT) stock over the weekend and tried not to give away that it was to be one of the biggest penny stock pics when the alerts went out. AGRT stock acted like a Miami cannibal on Bath Salts Tuesday, gapping up just 18.52% on the open, leaving plenty of room to jump as much as 241.94% from the LOD (.155) to the HOD (.53). Pumped like a Bahamian gas station, AGRT has enough fuel to ride before it needs to call GWBU to get the FEED technology installed to reduce emissions and increase fuel efficiency.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
AGRT Stock Chart
Executed Trades: 2,240
Dollar Vol: $6,108,155
If you bought AGRT stock under 0.20, you did well. If you bought AGRT above 0.40, you’re chasing and should click the item above that says News and bookmark it and make sure you use it to your advantage to make wise trading decisions. There isn’t another website out there that covers penny stocks the way we do.
Bottom Line: AGRT stock obviously needs to be at the top of the penny stocks to watch list for Wednesday and the rest of the week. After the due diligence we did on AGRT and Vern Wilson, we like Vern but AGRT is still what it is, a pump and dump. Secure yourself and trade responsibly since AGRT should see a small bit of profit taking tomorrow before it continues to run for the rest of the week.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.