Why do traders think they know better when we specifically explain that selling Independence Energy Corp. (IDNG) stock before the end of trading Thursday is smart? IDNG stock split 5:1 on the open Friday or close Thursday, however you want to read it, and we specifically listed the reasons why selling on Thursday and buying back on Monday would be in trader’s best interest. Anyone who caught Independence Energy off of our alert at $2.10 and rode it until Thursday could have sold as high as $4.83, a gain of 130%.
Instead, IDNG shareholders are stuck with IDNGD stock which looks like it just got hit by Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka off the top turnbuckle.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
IDNGD Stock Chart
Last Trade: 0.41
Pct, Change: -56.29%
$ Volume: $2,816,666
Share Volume: 3,705,317
Executed Trades: 463
At the current pace these shares are dropping, they could actually form a “right triangle” if the PPS hits below 0.32.
If you held stock in Independence Energy prior to Thursday’s close and are losing money, then one or more of these is lacking in your trading philosophy and needs to be adjusted immediately.
2. Ability to Adapt
5. Street Smarts
6. Ability to Accept When You’re Wrong
7. Willingness to Continue to Learn
8. Honesty (If, You Lose DON’T LIE – You’re Only Lying to Yourself, the World Coudn’t Give a Crap That You Lost, Trust Us)
10. Brass Balls
If you feel you need to improve in one, or more of these areas, email us for an appointment to consult your missing links or contact Tony Robbins and hire him as your personal guru. either way, you will make more money and less mistakes after choosing to be a smarter trader.
Bottom Line: If you bought IDNGD on Friday, bad luck, if you bought it today, good luck, but if you owned this penny stock since last week and didn’t sell on Thursday like we suggested, that’s not dumb luck, that’s just dumb. IDNG, like we said, had a great run with little to no resistance. Selling Thursday and buying back on Monday, if you loved the stock/Company, would not cost you much?
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.