As expected, Great Wall Builders Ltd. (GWBU) penny stock rebounded on Friday just like Sunpeaks Ventures (SNPK) and North Springs Resources (NSRS). Dollar volume was just over $9 million on Friday after the penny stock crashed right on schedule, after the 35th day and before the 40th. Now that there is minimal support by WDCO, GWBU stock price will descend to below a dime to join its counterparts: AMWI, SNPK and NSRS.
What was somewhat mind-boggling is that shares in American Liberty Petroleum Corp. (OREO) traded very actively to the negative side again. Already producing oil and located in an oil-rich location in Nevada, OREO stock could be a sleeper pick for long speculators.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
Top Penny Stocks Traded for Friday, June 22
|Symbol||Price||Pct Chg||$ Volume||Volume||Trades|
OncoSec Medical Inc. (ONCS) made its debut to the top penny stocks traded list Friday. ONCS stock is one that traders and investors are going to become very familiar with in the coming months. Another biotech, Advanced Cell Technology Inc. (ACTC) also made an appearance on the top 10 list. ACTC stock was said to be headed to the Nasdaq earlier in the year before being plagued by an SEC probe for fraudulent trading activities.
Independence Energy Corp.’s (IDNG) share priced dropped considerably from Thursday’s close due to the effectiveness of the Company’s 5:1 stock split. IDNG stock has gained 125% now since we first issued an alert on them in early May.
Bottom Line: Although activity was not excessive on any of these penny stocks other than GWBU, expect to see ONCS, IDNGD, AERS and GEAR on the list again on Monday. Prepare your research over the weekend for these four and plan your trades accordingly.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.