Shares in Neologic Animation Inc. (OTC: NANI) should be on the radar of penny stocks to watch right along side GTCP, AQNM, and VUME. NANI stock price is already up 27.91% since our May 31 alert on the educational software Company in the People’s Republic of China. Curiosity may have “killed the cat”, but with new penny stocks, it is what makes savvy traders easy money.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
NANI Stock Chart
Neologic Animation announced today that the Company’s has laid out its plans for the initial promotional and marketing strategy of its after school training website, “Naniya World”.
The “Naniya World” website has been designed to support as many as 100 million primary school students in China who are under staggering pressure to succeed. By adapting Flash games to explain key subject matters, “Naniya World” successfully combines learning and having fun.
NANI‘s product, “Naniya World”, is designed to be an interactive game that cultivates a student’s independent learning capacity as well as develops, and fosters the child’s creative thinking and thought processes.
NANI CEO Dr. Hongxiao Zhang. stated that the markets of Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou are crucial to the success of NeoLogic Animation’s “Naniya World” throughout China. Zhang is confident the Company can capture a sizeable portion of the after-school training market which is expected to reach $47 billion dollars this year.
Bottom Line: New penny stocks like NANI are always a curiosity watch to start, but when they start trading without any email penny stock alerts behind them, then its really time to make a move. NANI appears to be a good penny stock from the due diligence we conducted on it and could be a decent play before many traders latch on to it.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.