The top penny stocks traded are, once again, led by the notorious Great Wall Builders Ltd. (GWBU) stock pump. GWBU stock price has topped out at $1.76 so far in today’s trading session on volume of just barely over one million shares. The pathetic performance of this recent APS promotion which started at $1.22 has failed to attract investors like SNPK, NSRS and AMWI did. Let’s hope they fair better with what appears to be the obvious successor to GWBU, Georgetown Corp. (GTCP).
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
Top Penny Stocks Traded Mid Day Update
|Symbol||Price||Pct Chg||$ Volume||Volume||Trades|
A couple of fresh names appear on the mid-day top penny stocks traded board. Bebida Beverage Company (BBDA) and Entest Biomedical, Inc. (ENTB). We will do full profiles on them to see if they warrant any attention other than today’s activity. Aperture Health (APRE) stock gapped up at 0.70 on the open like we warned about and hasn’t come close to returning which makes the early birds Angry Birds.
Two other losers are trailing top penny stocks traded leader Great Wall Builders: Yippy Inc. (YIPI) and LuxeYard Inc. (LUXR). YIPI stock and the stock of Atrinsic Inc. (ATRN) are actually in competition for the biggest loser on the list. If you ever get depressed, go read the message board of ATRN on iHub and you’ll soon see that your life is not so bad.
Bottom Line: These penny stocks are the active ones today, but other than the top three, AGRT, IDNG, and GBGM, none warrant much attention other than today. Keep a close eye out on GWBU stock making a late run today. The promo began on the 15th of May and their last two, SNPK and NSRS failed to run past 30 trading days.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.