Not so long ago, a company out of China, Yingli Clean Energy Holdings Co. Ltd., zoomed up to $41 per share. Today, with the hits the weakening solar energy companies have taken in 2011, Yingli Clean Energy is now just under $4.00 per share and in line with its 50-Day Moving Average. It is not that solar energy doesn’t work, It just doesn’t work as an investment. Until Now…..
There have been some iconic names investing in solar lately; Warren Buffett and Google have recently invested in solar energy farms that sell their energy to the grid which is different than manufacturing solar panels. Perhaps these solar energy companies went public too soon. The fact is the world has a surplus of solar panels and a lack of demand. In addition, governments worldwide are trimming the financial support that they have poured into the solar industry.
With that said, Solar power offers one of the few current “mass-scale” solutions to meet the world’s incredible demand for clean and renewable power. The conversion from sunlight to solar energy produces no pollution or greenhouse gas emissions. Today’s leading companies are developing more affordable and efficient technologies that will continue to fuel growth in the area for years to come.
Avg. Vol. (3m): 3,499,150
52 Week Range: $2.75 – $13.59
EPS (ttm): 1.07
Comparison Companies: TSL, LDK, STP, JASO, FSLR, SOL
To read about YGE Comparison Companies, Check out the Top 25 Solar Energy Stocks For 2011.
Key Company Facts
- Headquartered in Baoding, China
- Over 11,000 employees worldwide
- More than 10 branch offices globally with local expertise
- Publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 2007 (NYSE: YGE)
- Over 2 GW of Yingli Solar modules installed around the world
- Recipient of numerous international awards and certificates including Social Accountability 8000 and ISO certifications
YGE Major Holders
- 4% of Shares Held by All Insider and 5% Owners
- 39% of Shares Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners
- 40% of Float Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners
- 112 Institutions Holding Shares
Top 10 Institutional Holders (Shares Held as of Sept. 30, 2011)
- 9.06% 13,451,172 – Maverick Capital, Ltd.
- 3.99% 5,929,417 – Credit Suisse
- 2.93% 4,350,000 – MacKenzie Financial Corp.
- 2.76% 4,099,800 – BlackRock Group Limited
- 2.13% 3,163,847 – Citadel Advisors LLC
- 1.78% 2,647,297 – Invesco Ltd.
- 0.91% 1,357,815 – Levin Capital Strategies LP
- 0.71% 1,051,657 – Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- 0.64% 949,200 – Putnam Investment Management, LLC
- 0.60% 894,829 – Guggenheim Capital, LLC
Top 10 Mutual Fund Holders
- 2.69% 4,000,000 – Ivy Global Natural Resources (Sept 30, 2011)
- 1.07% 1,584,618 – Powerhouse Exhg Traded Fd Tr-Pwrshs Wilderhill Clean Energy (Oct 31, 2011)
- 0.51% 764,474 – Claymore ETF Tr 2-Guggenheim Solar ETF(Oct 31, 2011)
- 0.42% 628,706 – Powershares Exgh Traded Fd Tr II-Pwrshs Global Clean Energy(Oct 31, 2011)
- 0.17% 258,300 – Powershares Exhg Traded Fd-Powershares Golden Dragon Halter (Oct 31, 2011)
- 0.16% 242,023 – Market Vectors ETF Tr-Global Alternative Energy ETF (Oct 31, 2011)
- 0.11% 163,385 – iShares S&P Global Clean Energy Index Fund (Oct 31, 2011)
- 0.11% 162,402 – Putnam Variable Trust – Voyager Fund (Sep 30, 2011)
- 0.10% 150,000 – Ivy Fds VIP-Global Natural Resources Port (Sep 30, 2011)
- 0.10% 144,687 – Market Vectors ETF Tr-Solar Energy ETF (Oct 31, 2011)
Earnings Est Current Qtr. -Dec 11 Next Qtr. – Mar 12
Avg. Estimate -0.19 -0.18
No. of Analysts 24.00 18.00
Low Estimate -0.38 -0.33
High Estimate 0.16 0.03
Year Ago EPS 0.52 0.35
YGE Growth over since 2004:
Yingli Green Energy Holding Co., Ltd.(NYSE: YGE) price in the stock market today is currently $3.64. YGE is trading -6.62% below its 50 day moving average and -31.04% below its 200 day moving average. YGE is currently -73.22% below its 52-week high of $13.59 and 32.36% above its 52-week low of $2.75. YGE‘s PE ratio is currently 3.40 and its market cap is currently $575.83M.
As of December 15th, YGE has short interest of 16,482,243.
About Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd.
Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) is a leading solar energy company and one of the world’s first fully vertically integrated photovoltaic manufacturers. YGE develops, manufactures, and sells high-quality modules under the brand Yingli Solar to a wide range of markets, including Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece, France, South Korea, China, and the United States.
AimHighProfits.com strives to provide you with the hottest stock alerts in the market in Real-Time. We focus on stocks that trade for $5 per share or less, some as little as a few pennies with upside potential. Our goal is committed to producing and publishing the highest-quality insight and analysis of small-cap stocks, emerging technology stocks, hot penny stocks and helping investors make informed decisions and to inform you of the best stocks in the market before they move. Our focus is primarily on OTC stocks in the stock market today which have traditionally been ignored by Wall Street.
We have particular expertise with internet stocks, gold stocks, renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, oil stocks and green energy stocks. There are many hot penny stock opportunities present in the OTC market every day and we seek to exploit these hot stock gains for our members before the average daytrader is made aware of them.
Aim High Profits Disclaimer
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. AimHighProfits.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelevra Media Innovation.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.Share