Today’s intraday top penny stocks traded update has a new face to many that aren’t AimHighProfits regular readers or subscribers: BeBevCo (BBDA). Although APS has pulled all their support from Great Wall Builders (GWBU), swing traders are making a killing as the bag holders do their best to average down in an effort to save face.
TBX’s Green Energy Renewable Solutions (EWRL) is living up to their “3-Day” rally promise while Independence Energy (IDNGD) and LuxeYard (LUXR) make up the 4th and 5th positions on nothing more than new money swapping out old money.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
|Symbol||Price||Pct Chg||$ Volume||Volume||Trades|
BeBevCo’s BBDA stock is crushing it today in anticipation of a major announcement by CEO Brian Weber tomorrow at 9am. (see here) BBDA is leading all OTC stock in volume and could possibly wind up the largest percentage gainer today as the PPS continues to inch itself closer and closer to the HOD: 0.003. BeBevCo is about to have its largest volume trading session in its history today.
Be wary of tomorrow’s gap on the open for both BBDA and EWRL. These will set the tone for what is to come. BBDA is an unknown as it actually could head back towards a penny depending on tomorrow’s announcement. EWRL is supported up until tomorrow and should wind up being in the red on Friday with heavy selling.
Bottom Line: These 5 penny stocks, GWBU, EWRL, BBDA, IDNGD, LUXR are on the radar which means volatility. Long trading in any of these is a mistake since the doors are open for every wild dog looking to take a bite. After the price settles down, BBDA would be the only one of the lot to consider adding to a long portfolio.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the Most Exclusive Penny Stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make BIG PROFITS on Good Penny Stocks
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.