Manfred Ruf, CEO of Rarus Technologies Inc. (OTC: RARS) announced today that the Company has started development of a self-serve advertising platform. RARS stock closed on Friday at 0.097, down -9.35%, with volume of 2,387,763 shares traded. Zngle.com, a wholly owned corporation of Rarus Technologies, was launched on Memorial Day weekend and is nearing completion of the Zngle proximity coupon builder, a self-serve ad platform to enable business to target who receives their coupon. Ruf estimates that if Zngle was able to sell all their banner ad inventory, RARS would generate over $4.00 per member in page view revenues.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
It was supposed to be Rarus Technologies and not Great Wall Builders (OTC: GWBU) that got the pump but RARS stock got left in the dog house and just recently was unleashed. RARS was prepared much in the same way that North Springs Resources (NSRS) was.
Both shell corporations were set up as Nevada business entities.
• NSRS began as Aurum Resources and was registered as a Nevada business entity on May 22, 2009. (see here)
• RARS began as Hotelplace Inc and was registered as a Nevada business entity on June 23, 2010. (see here)
Both shell corporations filed their S-1 to go public within 2 months of each other.
The infamous Carrillo, Huettel & Zouvas, LLP did the legal work for both shell corps. For those who don’t know, Carrillo, Huettel & Zouvas, LLP has been the attorney for almost all of the pump and dump scams of APS in the past including Sunpeaks Venutres (SNPK) and HDS International (HDSI) which was supposed to be for the Clotamin pump. The same attorney later replaced Carrillo, Huettel & Zouvas LLP on both shell corporations: Parsons, Burnett, Bjordahl, Hume, LLP.
Both shell corporations borrowed money from Panamanian entities
Both shell corps began with mineral property agreements with Mountain Gold Exploration, LLC (Thomas Callicrate and Lane Griffin)
Both companies had a similar change in control after filing their S-1.
• Harry Lappa (GBEN, SUNB, EDVP, BBRE, NTRO) acquired control of the NSRS shell (2.5 million shares) from Danil Shpeyzer for $306,196.34 on April 12, 2011 (5 months and 22 days after the S-1 was made effective) (see here)
• Manfred Ruf acquired control of the RARS shell (12.5 million shares) from Kenneth J. Yonika for $310,000.00 on May 24, 2011 (5 months and 20 days after the S-1 was made effective) (see here)
Both shell corps filed a name change, authorized share increase, and forward split.
• NSRS became North Springs Resources on June 21, 2011 then raised its authorized share count to 400 million by issuing a 50:1 forward split on July 7, 2011 (see here) followed by a 2:1 forward split on October 31, 2011 increasing the authorized shares to 750 million. (see here)
• RARS became Rarus Minerals on June 24, 2011 then raised its authorized share count to 750 million by issuing a 50:1 forward split on July 8, 2011. (see here) Later, RARS would change its name again to its current name, Rarus Technologies Inc.
North Springs Resources NSRS Stock History
On December 27, 2011, NSRS became the official pump and dump of AwesomePennyStocks. NSRS went from no trading volume or history before December 27, 2011 to 97,126,736 shares traded on December 27, 2011. The PPS rose from 0.21 on December 27, 2011 to a peak of $1.72 on February 7, 2012. Within seconds of peaking, the major dumping occurred and the price crashed down below where it started.
NSRS stock now trades at 0.0338.
Bottom Line: The penny stock of RARS is worth the play when momentum is behind it. Since APS isn’t pumping it, the high returns are most likely not going to come. For people that play these high level promotions wisely, they can be a fantastic money making opportunity. But, for those who get greedy or do not fully understand the mechanics involved in these types of penny stocks that are a pump and dump and don’t get out at the right time, they can expect major losses.Share