Only five penny stocks, led by Great Wall Builders Ltd. (OTC: GWBU), ended up on Millionaire’s Row trading over $1 million in dollar volume on Friday. GWBU stock has been atop the leader board in trades and dollar volume for weeks now which raises the risk tremendously. There was a rapid dip in the PPS earlier in the week which should be an indicator to anyone trading GWBU stock of just how fast the share price can drop when the “dump” occurs.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
Millionaire’s Row – Top Penny Stocks
|Symbol||Price||Pct Chg||$ Volume||Volume||Trades|
Independence Energy Corp. (OTC: IDNG) had it’s first really “huge” dollar volume trading session Friday after the Company announced a 5 for 1 stock dividend (split). There was no actual date of record announced which could be a ploy to raise investor awareness.
DoMark is DoMark and it is what it is.
AGR Tools Inc., dba AGR Energy Inc. (OTC: AGRT) has seen the wind in its sail begin to die down since the penny stock stormed onto the scene. AGRT, if you remember, had its huge gains around the same time as the Miami “bath salts” cannibal. AGRT could be nothing more than yesterday’s news.
Luxeyard Inc. (OTC: LUXR) amazes traders how it doesn’t jump, but it also hasn’t dumped. Sure, the PPS is lower than its $2.32 high, but it remains a contender and a decent momentum day trade prospect.
Bottom Line: These 5 penny stocks should be on the watch list for momentum, but also for dumpage. Watch the bid/ask closer than usual if you get, or are already involved in any of these, especially GWBU and DOMK.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.