We at AimHighProfits screen hundreds of stocks a week looking for growth stocks, undervalued stocks, momentum stocks and OTC penny stocks with the highest return possible. We spend 70-80 hours a week looking for hot penny stocks, like Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS), gain 728% in less than 2 months time. You can be CONFIDeNT about this under $3 penny stock pick (No Shit, Literally).
Penny Stock To Watch:
Based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, NASDAQ listed Uroplasty, Inc. (UPI), is a medical device company that makes its contribution to society by developing, manufacturing, and marketing its products for the treatment of voiding dysfunctions. UPI sells its products in the medical field primarily to urologists, urogynecologists, and gynecologists through a direct sales organization in the U. S., U.K., and Holland, as well as through distributors in other markets.
Around 5M women and 2M men in the U.K. suffer from urinary incontinence which is thought to be brought on by faulty nerve signals in the brain which trigger small bladder contractions. A problem with the bladder and often develops as we get older, urge incontinence causes you to feel you need to go urgently and really can’t hold on any longer.
Uroplasty principally offers Urgent PC Neuromodulation system, a minimally invasive and office-based therapy for the treatment of:
- overactive bladder and the associated symptoms of urinary urgency
- urinary frequency and urge incontinence
- fecal incontinence
- Macroplastique, adult female stress urinary incontinence due to intrinsic sphincter deficiency
- male stress incontinence
- vesicoureteral reflux
UPI also provides:
- PTQ Implants, a minimally-invasive, soft-textured permanent implant for treatment of fecal incontinence
- VOX Implants, a tissue bulking material for otolaryngology vocal cord rehabilitation applications
Uroplasty has little competition, if any, in this niche market, the balance sheet and the stock price history to easily show a climb towards its 52-Week high according to its last 10-Q.
As of yesterday, March 1, UPI is now covered by analysts at MLV & Co (McNicoll Lewis & Vlak) who set a “buy” rating and a $5.00 price target on UPI. Here’s some of the stats we looked at to choose UPI as a good stock to buy now:
UPI Stock Price History
- -69.59% below its 52-Week High (Jul 12, 2011): 9.11
- 1.47% above its 52-Week Low (Feb 28, 2012): 2.73
- -21.93% below its 50-Day Moving Average: 3.55
- -39.18% below its 200-Day Moving Average: 4.55
UPI Share Statistics
- Avg Vol (3 month): 121,428; Avg Vol (10 day): 76,038
- Shares Outstanding: 20.72M; Float: 15.95M
- % Held by Insiders: 9.95% % Held by Institutions: 74.70%
- Shares Short (as of Feb 15, 2012): 1.49M; Short Ratio: 16.30; Short % of Float: 7.40%
- Shares Short (prior month): 1.58M
UPI Valuation Measures
- Market Cap (intraday): 57.39M; Enterprise Value (Mar 1, 2012): 44.88M
- Price/Sales (ttm): 3.01; Price/Book (mrq): 2.92
- Enterprise Value/Revenue (ttm): 2.37; Enterprise Value/EBITDA (ttm): -11.46
Financial Highlights – Most Recent Quarter (mrq): Dec 31, 2011
- Profit Margin (ttm): -26.37%, Operating Margin (ttm): -26.46%
- Return on Assets (ttm): -12.74%, Return on Equity (ttm): -23.24%
- Revenue (ttm): 18.98M, Revenue Per Share (ttm): 0.92
- Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy): 53.00%
- Gross Profit (ttm): 11.40M
- EBITDA (ttm): -3.92M, Diluted EPS (ttm): -0.24
- Total Cash (mrq): 12.30M, Total Cash Per Share (mrq): 0.59
- Total Debt (mrq): 0.00
- Current Ratio (mrq): 5.71, Book Value Per Share (mrq): 0.94
Cash Flow Statement
- Operating Cash Flow (ttm): -3.93M, Levered Free Cash Flow (ttm): -2.49M
On February 15th, UPI announced the first enrollment of patients in the CONFIDeNT clinical study in the U.K. The CONFIDeNT clinical study is a large, placebo-controlled, multi-center study which plans to enroll over 200 patients in up to 20 centers across the United Kingdom using the company’s Urgent PC Neuromodulation System.
The study will compare percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation (PTNS) treatments to a sham device for patients suffering from fecal incontinence. Outside of the U.S., Urgent PC has a CE Mark for treating fecal incontinence. This is one of several studies currently being conducted throughout Europe to demonstrate the effectiveness of Urgent PC for treating this debilitating and often under-treated, under-reported condition.
Add UPI to your stock watch list immediately and email us when you made 100% on this penny stock.
Abbreviation Guide: M = Millions; ttm = Trailing Twelve Months (as of Dec 31, 2011); yoy = Year on YearShare