Shares in the penny stock of Global Gaming Network (Pinksheets: GBGM) ended last week hot and got even hotter on Monday’s trading session. GBGM stock won the OTCBB Game of Thrones as the top penny stock traded with $8.44 million in dollar volume closing up 41.90% at $0.4375 on volume of 19 million shares. GBGM stock was #5 today on the list of E-trade’s most popular. Great Wall Builders (OTC: GWBU), which was promised to reach $2 a share last week and given a $15 price target Monday, closed down -0.61% at $1.608 with only $4.715 million in dollar volume.
GBGM stock is now officially up 0.2375, 118.75% from our alert at 0.20 Friday.
Looking for Hot Penny Stocks? Click here and get Alerts on the Best Penny Stocks FREE.
Top 10 Penny Stocks
|Symbol||Price||Pct Chg||$ Volume||Volume||Trades|
Independence Energy Corp. (OTC: IDNG) had a very successful trading session after announcing their plans to issue a 5:1 stock dividend last week. IDNG is another penny stock that should be watch closely as volume is really starting to pick up.
Bottom Line: The penny stocks of Global Gaming (GBGM) and Great Wall Builders (GWBU) have to be on the list to watch Tuesday. Common sense must be used at all times. Hence the point: GBGM traded in the range of 0.44 – 0.46 most of the day. If you weren’t buying and selling for the 2 cent swing trade all day, who was or was it insiders of the 458 plus million shares not in the “reported” public float that was selling? Hmmmmmmm.
Here is your opportunity to subscribe to the most elite penny stock newsletter.
Sign up with your email address now & get ready to make HUGE PROFITS on stocks that RUN.
(We are 100% Anti-Spam and will never rent or sell your information)
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else’s Life Better Today.